Untitled Part 332

"It's almost time, let's get started!"

After Chu Mo greeted them all, True God Yunshan spoke.

As soon as this statement came out.

Representatives of many forces, who were all smiling and kind, now looked solemn.

Chu Mo also stood there, waiting silently.

The hall instantly became quiet.

"Nine rays of sky survey method, start!"

On this occasion.

True God Yunshan waved his hand, and a bronze mirror appeared in his palm. But when he saw his palm lightly touching the mirror, thousands of golden lights suddenly burst out and shot straight into the sky, sinking into the unknown distant void. .

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

The beam seemed to be a signal.

next moment.

The void immediately began to tremble violently, and hurricanes suddenly emerged out of thin air, roaring in the hall, blowing the robes of everyone present.

At the same time, far away in the endless void, at the end of the endless bright golden light, in a place that seemed to be deep on the other side of the galaxy, a tyrannical and unprovoked aura suddenly emerged.

"What's this?"

Chu Mo felt a little shocked.

But before he could come to his senses——

"In the Milky Way, the main star of Silver Blue looks eastward to the mainland of the Spring Breeze Giant City on duty. Zhu Yunshan, the recommended envoy of the Silver Blue Branch of the Human Ancestor Palace, is waiting for the arrival of my senior human race!"

True God Yunshan suddenly bowed and saluted, and shouted loudly with a solemn expression.

The other warriors stood up one after another at this moment, and like the True God Yunshan, they saluted together towards the distant shore illuminated by the beam of light.

When their voices fall.

Chu Mo suddenly felt that something seemed to be paying attention. It first looked around the hall, and then landed on him.

"This is the Nine-Yao Heaven Surveying Technique. It is the ultimate method created by the strong men of the Human Ancestor Palace. It uses the Great Sun Treasure Mirror as a guide to project and receive golden light. It can cross the endless void and shine to the far shore, and illuminate the human race far away. The powerful Dharmakaya even came with his eyes!"

"Chu Mo, the assessment is about to begin. There are at least seven elders in the Renzu Palace paying attention at this moment. You must perform well!"

Just when Chu Mo was confused, a voice suddenly came to his ears.

It was the voice of the True God Yunshan, specifically to answer his questions.

"This mirror light can actually cross the void and attract the eyes and even the Dharma body of a powerful person from an infinite distance?!"

Chu Mo was shocked and stirred up a storm.

He couldn't help but cast his gaze at the end of the mirror, but he could only see the dazzling golden light, so bright that he could hardly open his eyes, and couldn't see clearly the scene on the other side.

Although he could use his pupil talent or even try the Five Elements Golden Eyes, at this juncture, Chu Mo would naturally not do such a thing.

So he could only look back.