Untitled Part 267

"kill!"

Chu Mo didn't hesitate at all, and directly drew out the Qiu Sha Dao. The blood and energy in his body surged crazily, and he faced it.

Although there are many of these ferocious beasts, most of them are only at the Bahuang Venerable level. Only a small half are seventh-level ferocious beasts that are comparable to the Cave Heaven King Realm. Occasionally, you can see an eighth-level ferocious beast that is comparable to the God of War.

Although the strength is not very high, there are a lot of them after all.

If there are too many ants, they can kill an elephant, let alone a ferocious beast?

If other warriors encountered such a situation, it would be difficult to resist.

But in Chu Mo's view, there is no difficulty at all - with his current strength, as long as he cannot be crushed in terms of strength, sheer quantity will not be able to cause any harm to him.

Cut it out with one knife.

The sword light swept through the surrounding area of ​​hundreds of feet, and the ferocious beasts within the range did not even have time to scream, and were chopped into two pieces one after another.

Subsequently.

Wisps of crystal purple light spots emerged from the corpses of these killed ferocious beasts, rushing into Chu Mo's body like fireflies.

At this moment, Chu Mo suddenly felt as if he had gained a little more understanding of the secret of thunder.

"this......"

"How come my Secret of Thunder has been slightly improved?"

"Could it be that... killing these ferocious beasts can improve my understanding of the secrets?

Chu Mo was a little shocked.

Subsequently.

With the mentality of giving it a try, he slashed out again.

The majestic sword energy immediately formed a line of several thousand feet and slashed through it suddenly.

Just hearing a roar, countless ferocious beasts were killed one after another, and a large part of the dense group of ferocious beasts was suddenly cleared.

Chu Mo also saw more purple light spots floating in the sky, and then rushed towards him.

next moment.

Chu Mo immediately felt that his secret power of thunder suddenly grew again.

"It's true!"

Seeing this scene, a look of excitement suddenly appeared on his face.

Immediately, he set his sights on these ferocious beasts, his eyes full of excitement - in his eyes, these ferocious beasts have become experience packages for the secret of thunder!

"Come again!"

"kill!"

Without any hesitation, Chu Mo took the initiative and charged into the group of ferocious beasts.

Every time the sword fell, countless ferocious beasts were killed.

But there are too many of these ferocious beasts.

soon.

Then more ferocious beasts rushed up and rushed toward Chu Mo.

They seemed to be brave and not afraid of death. No matter how many were killed or injured, no matter how injured they were, as long as they were still alive, they would swarm towards Chu Mo and attack him.