Untitled Part 306

In the hundred times spirit gathering formation.

Rich vitality swarmed in, forming an extremely terrifying funnel, pouring into Chu Mo's body.

Under such circumstances, Chu Mo's strength was soaring rapidly.

Before this, Chu Mo's strength growth rate, after passing through a period of rapid growth, could only increase the strength of less than fifteen dragons at most every day.

But now.

He has a full Sun-level physique, plus five Sun-level talents, and four Huiyue-level talents. Together, his cultivation speed has once again skyrocketed.

To this day, the power that can be increased every day has reached thirty dragons!

These are thirty dragons!

For ordinary King Realm warriors, it only takes up to seventeen days to reach the peak of King Realm from first entering King Realm.

the most important is.

This is just the result of Chu Mo only spending three hours a day practicing.

If he increases his cultivation at full speed every day, the power he can increase in one day can reach the power of a hundred dragons!

What is this concept?

This means that it only takes five days to break through to the King Realm!

no doubt.

If such a terrifying cultivation speed were to spread, countless people would be shocked and lost their minds.

certainly.

Chu Mo would not do this.

Because the cultivation of the Cave Heaven King realm is not only about the improvement of strength, but also about the tempering of the internal organs.

If Chu Mo wants to enter the realm of the God of War, he only needs to practice with all his strength.

But he wants to try his best to be perfect in every realm on the path of cultivation. In this way, the upper limit of his future growth will be better.

Therefore.

In addition to the three hours of daily practice of practicing physical Qi and blood, Chu Mo spent the rest of his time refining his five internal organs and continuously purifying them.

besides.

Chu Mo will also take some extra time to practice the Cangming Sword.

Under such circumstances, ten days have passed in the blink of an eye.

This day.

After cultivating his physical body and tempering his five internal organs, Chu Mo took out the Cangming Sword as usual, placed it in front of his knees, and performed ritual exercises on the sword.

Buzz!

In Chu Mo's conscious world, he felt that the knife in his hand seemed to come to life, constantly trembling and buzzing.

Tiny blades of sword energy roared and spread around Chu Mo, cutting and intertwining with each other, like elves, appearing extremely active.

After a few hours passed.

Chu Mo's body suddenly trembled, and the Morning Star Supreme Blade started to move on its own in an instant, and wisps of blade threads filled the air.

This is the time.

Chu Mo also slowly opened his eyes and woke up from the training.

"After more than ten days, I finally completed the sacrificial training of this sword!"