Untitled Part 222

"This is it!"

Half an hour later, Chu Mo followed Xingchenjin's guidance and arrived at his destination.

Looking up, I saw a deserted area all around. It looked exactly like other places, nothing special at all.

If it weren't for the tremors coming from the star gold in his hand getting more and more rapid, Chu Mo would have almost thought that he was in the wrong place.

"The Mingxingchengjin prompt is here, why don't I see the space crack?"

Chu Mo was a little confused.

Subsequently.

He cast his gaze on the star gold in his hand.

But at this moment, the light emanating from the star gold became even brighter, and the starlight filled with it was almost as real as substance, blooming with infinite glory.

besides.

Chu Mo even felt that there was a mysterious energy that had not been released inside the Star Gold, and it seemed that some method was needed to pull it out.

"Could it be..."

Chu Mo's heart moved, and then he subconsciously activated his Yuan Power and poured it into the Star Gold.

"Buzz!"

Along with the infusion of Yuanli, in an instant, a bright star suddenly burst out from the object, and finally covered Chu Mo's body, forming a dazzling light pillar, enveloping him.

this moment.

Chu Mo immediately felt a mysterious power emerging. This mysterious power was intangible and elusive, but Chu Mo could clearly feel it and see it clearly——

He held out his hand.

He saw that his palms and arms had changed from the original color of human skin and flesh to a faint silvery color, like starlight.

See this scene.

Chu Mo's expression immediately changed.

Almost subconsciously, he wanted to use his qi and blood energy to drive this energy out of his body, but when he realized it carefully, he found that this power did not have any impact on him.

"What is this?"

Chu Mo had some doubts in his heart.

And the answer will be revealed soon.

"Buzz buzz!"

Following a violent space tremor, the sound of a mirror breaking suddenly appeared in the void in front of him, and immediately a crack appeared slowly, and then quickly enlarged.

Not long after, it had expanded to several feet in size.

Through this crack, Chu Mo could clearly see that the opposite side was exuding a rich starlight, and there was also an indescribable repulsive force, but this force quietly dissipated when it came to him.

"So...the starlight color on my body is actually a screening method for the Starry Sky Realm?"

"Only warriors holding Star Gold can enter it safely. Other than that, other warriors will be repelled and unable to set foot?"

Chu Mo murmured to himself, and a look of understanding appeared on his face.

Next.

He no longer hesitated and took a step forward, entering this secret realm.

boom!

The moment he entered, countless rich starlight burst out from Chu Mo, like a volcano erupting, splashing in all directions.