Untitled Part 325

Boom boom boom!

In the battlefield, Chu Mo and the tall girl fought extremely fiercely. The two of them went back and forth and fought with each other. The fight only made the void tremble, and the sky and the earth made explosive roars.

Chu Mo has many talents, and most of them are at the Yaori level or the Huiyue level. Therefore, his combat power is extremely strong, but even if he is injured, he can heal quickly with the blessing of the wood attribute talent.

As for the tall girl, her fighting ability is equally impressive.

Not only has his strength reached the ninth level of mortal transformation, but his movements are extremely powerful, and his defense is also extremely terrifying. Even Chu Mo's sword energy can hardly harm him.

At this point, the two of them were evenly matched.

However.

Because of the strange hidden talent of the tall girl, she could often hide and attack Chu Mo. For the time being, Chu Mo was still at a disadvantage and was in a passive position to be beaten.

"boom!!!"

After another collision, Chu Mo was sneak attacked by the girl and flew backwards.

But at this moment.

"Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!"

Suddenly, the void began to tremble.

At the same time, a crack suddenly appeared between Chu Mo's eyebrows.

With the appearance of the crack between Chu Mo's eyebrows, the five colors of red, white, black, green, and yellow were rotating like a kaleidoscope, blooming with rays of light.

Following it, a golden light burst out, exuding a mysterious, majestic, and unmatched aura that made people's faces change.

"What's this?!"

The girl hiding in the dark suddenly saw the crack between Chu Mo's eyebrows, and suddenly felt a little uneasy in her heart. In addition, there was also an inexplicable fear in her heart.

Not only that.

She even had the idea of ​​worshiping him.

fear?

Worship?

After feeling the sudden emotion in her heart, the girl was immediately stunned.

Ever since she started practicing, she has clearly understood that she was born to be a god!

Although she never deliberately overlooks all sentient beings, her self-confidence in being invincible and overwhelming the younger generation makes her unconsciously carry a sense of grace and elegance.

This also leads to.

Usually, only other warriors felt ashamed when facing her, but she remained indifferent and cold.

But now...

Now she actually had the thought of fear and even worship in her heart.

This is obviously very unusual.

The girl was confused and confused.

But soon, she suddenly realized that this fear was not born in her heart, but from the depths of her soul!

Just like ordinary people see ferocious beasts, ants see natural enemies and know that they are enemies that cannot be provoked, so the memory deep in their souls spontaneously gives warnings to let them survive!

"What kind of talent is this?!"

The tall girl suppressed her inner panic and murmured.

Even though I don't understand.