Untitled Part 311

Outside the Zhonghai Super Base.

The dark team was entering the city in an orderly manner.

They were all common people who had been escorted all the way here by Xu Yuan, the God of War. There were originally two million people, but after being chased by vicious beasts, there were only less than three hundred thousand left.

Come all the way.

Constantly fighting with ferocious beasts, the warriors were all covered in blood and looked extremely embarrassed.

As for ordinary people, because they have no strength, they are placed in the central area of ​​the team, and they all ride Yuanli floating vehicles or Yuanqi floating ships, so the situation is slightly better.

It's just that the number of these aerial vehicles and aerial boats is seriously insufficient, so every vehicle or boat is crowded with people.

Facing the attack of the ferocious beasts, they had no power to resist and were forced to flee for their lives. Even though they had arrived at the Zhonghai Super Base, their faces were full of uneasiness and fear for the future.

The shrill cries of children sounded from time to time in the team.

Sadness and depression spread throughout the team.

above the base.

Several figures as dazzling as the sun hung in the air, and each figure contained a deep and vast aura.

They are Qing Cang God of War and others.

Looking at the team entering the city below, looking at their embarrassed appearance, looking at the restlessness and confusion on their faces, and listening to the cries of the children, everyone felt extremely heavy, as if they were weighed down by a heavy stone.

"Damn beast!"

I don't know who cursed angrily, with a hoarse voice that contained endless anger.

The others didn't speak, just watched silently.

But in my heart.

But it was like a volcano erupting, extremely unsettled.

evening.

All 300,000 people have entered the base and have been properly accommodated.

And just when night fell, a stream of light cut through the darkness and flew over from a distance.

The Zhenwu God of War who went to the Suzhou-Hangzhou Super Base to investigate the news is back!

Without making any further stops, he went straight to the God of War Palace to look for Qingcang God of War.

Five minutes later, Qingcang God of War summoned all the God of War warriors in the base to discuss matters.

...

Inside the Palace of the God of War.

Dozens of war gods were listed together.

"Except for the God of War Luo Tian who is still in seclusion, all the God of War warriors in the base have arrived!"

Galaxy War God said.

"I understand, no need to wait for him yet!"

Qingcang War God nodded slightly, and then said with a solemn face: "Zhenwu War God, tell me the news you found out!"

"yes."

Zhenwu God of War had a very ugly expression on his face, and said in an extremely hoarse voice: "As we have learned previously, the Suzhou-Hangzhou Super Base has indeed fallen!"