Untitled Part 257

No one expected it.

The Shadow King, who was famous and powerful in the entire sanctuary, died like this.

And in front of them, he was killed cleanly by a young warrior with three swords.

There was no resistance at all.

silence.

The entire Qian family and even the entire Yuanshan City fell into deathly silence at this moment.

As for Chu Mo.

At this moment, he came to the Shadow King and first pulled off his storage bag.

Opened and glanced.

I found that there were a lot of treasures and primeval stones inside, and I roughly estimated that it was a lot of wealth. However, I didn't have time to count them all in detail at this time, so I simply carried them all into my personal space.

Subsequently.

Chu Mo looked at the body of the Shadow King on the ground.

His main goal in killing this person was the dark attribute talent of the other person, but at this time, his collection technique had not been refreshed, so he simply put the body into the portable space first, and then collected it.

After doing all this, Chu Mo breathed a sigh of relief.

At this time.

Qian Heng and others finally came to their senses.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Chu, for killing the Shadow King and saving my Qian family from disaster. This is such a great kindness that I cannot repay you!"

He walked up to Chu Mo, saluted respectfully, and said with gratitude and respect.

"You don't have to be so polite. Chu took action because he was entrusted by others."

Chu Mo said with a smile.

Qian Heng shook his head and said seriously: "Senior, this is wrong. This may be a piece of cake for you, but for us, it is a huge favor!"

When he said this, he was filled with emotions.

Back then, he thought that Chu Mo was only at the early stage of the King Realm, and he was quite disappointed. He even complained a little against Wang Cheng, thinking that the other party might really not dare to come because of the Shadow King's reputation.

But who knows.

This Mr. Chu, who seemed to be of "low strength", didn't take action, but when he did, he was shocking. He turned out to be a strong man with strength comparable to the God of War. He saved the Qian family at the critical moment.

"Fortunately, I didn't take him too lightly at the beginning. Otherwise, if Mr. Chu was angered by this, my Qian family would not be able to survive!"

Thinking like this.

He felt even more grateful to Chu Mo.

"Mr. Chu, our Qian family has survived the disaster today. To celebrate, we will hold a banquet in the mansion tonight. Please give me the honor, sir!"

Qian Heng invited sincerely.

Hear the words.

Chu Mo pondered for a moment, then nodded: "That's fine."

...

The news of the Shadow King's death quickly spread throughout Yuanshan City, and even spread to the surrounding areas.

Every warrior who heard the news couldn't believe it for the first time.

Shadow King!

He was a strong man at the peak of the King Realm. He was proficient in the art of assassination. Even several God of War warriors died at his hands. He was a well-known figure in the entire Holy Domain.