Untitled Part 351

"Demigod Luo Tian is an extraterrestrial demon!"

Someone exclaimed.

They noticed the difference in Chu Mo.

And just when they were exclaiming, the pressure had already suppressed, putting Chu Mo's body under tremendous pressure, making him unsteady and even feeling like the movement of his qi, blood, and energy was blocked. .

"Great Sun Golden Crow!"

Chu Mo shouted loudly.

Gu!

A crisp chirping sounded.

next moment.

A strong wind suddenly whipped up beside Chu Mo, and all his robes rustled with it. His long black hair flew freely, and the energy and blood in his body erupted like a volcano.

And just when the eruption reached its peak, a dazzling red light suddenly bloomed behind Chu Mo, and a hundred-foot-long golden sun and crow statue suddenly appeared. Endless black and red flames swept across, and the terrifying golden flames of the sun swept across. The power contained in it will burn everything in sight!

"The power of Dharma is bestowed upon me!"

Chu Mo shouted loudly, his eyes were cold and stern, and as he finished speaking, the Great Sun Golden Crow suddenly disappeared from behind, and when it reappeared, it had already attacked Chu Mo.

In a trance.

Chu Mo seemed to have become a real three-legged golden crow. At this moment, he opened his eyes and heard a crow, which penetrated the boundless territory of all directions.

He seems to have just woken up and wants to show off his power.

At this moment, as Chu Mo raised his palm, his wings began to flap, and endless blazing flames swept across. Wherever it passed, there was light and heat that could not be described in words.

Unparalleled domineering, majestic and sacred!

Wherever it passes, there is the power of God!

It's the Demon King Golden Crow!

When all the momentum was vented to its peak, Chu Mo suddenly waved his right hand, and the sleeves in his hands suddenly expanded. If he looked down from the sky at this moment, it would seem that the area within a million miles in radius was all from The earth was wiped away, leaving only a sleeve that covered the sky and the sun.

The violent wind roared out!

The terrifying suction force created a shocking situation on the earth!

"This, this is..."

"What is he going to do?!"

"No! His goal is to conquer Tianmen, and this guy actually wants to bring down Tianmen!"

"We must stop him. We must stop this extraterrestrial demon. Let's work together to kill him!"

Each genius was shocked, then suddenly woke up and exclaimed loudly.

In fact.

No need to remind at all.

Because when they saw Chu Mo's actions, the idea came to their minds at the same time - stop it!

Stop it at all costs!

"kill!"

"kill him!"

One by one, the geniuses subconsciously used their strongest skills, and many magical powers were bombarded towards Chu Mo as if they were desperate.