Untitled Part 350

The competition between Chu Mo and Mo Chu has passed.

The entire huge mountain range has returned to calm, and everyone is waiting quietly. However, compared to before, many people now focus on Chu Mo from time to time.

It's obvious.

With Chu Mo defeating Mo Chu with his sword, after today, his name will surely shock the entire continent, and he will become another peerless genius with a great reputation, attracting the attention of countless people.

Therefore, many people stared deeply at Chu Mo, trying to recognize his appearance.

It is worth mentioning that.

These people looked at Chu Mo sitting quietly on the spot, looking unfazed by humiliation, and they all admired him in their hearts - you know, what Chu Mo did could be said to be famous all over the world. If he is an ordinary warrior, even if he is The true heir of a powerful family would probably feel extremely uneasy at this moment.

However, this Luo Tian demigod was still so calm and calm. Putting aside everything else, this character alone made them swoon over him.

but.

What these people don't know is that the reason why Chu Mo is so calm is mainly because of this kind of fame, which means nothing to him.

after all.

He is not from this world at all!

He came here just to fight for some treasures, and then leave here before the powerful people in this world discovered the clues.

Naturally I won't be excited about it.

...

Time is still passing.

Many people are waiting.

In the blink of an eye, several days have passed.

This day.

Boom!

Suddenly, earth-shaking roars came from the area where the treasure was located in the distance, and then the bright divine light began to converge, gradually revealing the true appearance of the treasure.

This change alarmed many people.

"The treasure is about to be born!"

Someone exclaimed.

Almost all the warriors immediately focused their attention on it.

Under their gaze, they saw that the divine light completely converged in a very short period of time, and then a red guqin was revealed, with flames burning on it, and even the void was faintly collapsing.

And above the guqin, a phantom of a divine phoenix appeared. At this moment, it was fluttering in the fire, carrying a terrifying aura, and was accompanied by a long-lasting aura, as if it had arrived in the present world across time and space from the ancient past.

"Oh My God!"

"This is an ancient and rare treasure that seals the remnant soul of the true phoenix!"

As soon as these words came out, the whole place was shocked.

Countless people's eyes widened with horror on their faces.

True Phoenix!

According to the legend of the Eastern Wilderness Continent, it was a top existence in ancient times, a powerful creature that could burn everything and sink the entire continent with just one move!

And in this guqin, there is actually a remnant soul of a true phoenix sealed!

If it can be obtained, it is almost equivalent to reaching the sky in one step!