Untitled Part 241

The words contained a shock that words cannot describe.

It was as if he had seen the most ridiculous and unbelievable thing in the world.

God shows mercy!

last second.

He also fantasized about killing Chu Mo with the help of the spiritual master treasure that he had kept for hundreds of years, but who knew the next second, he actually discovered that Chu Mo was a genuine spiritual master!

This is a spiritual master!

Moreover, he was a spiritual master whose mental power was strong enough to rival the level of the God of War, yet he actually appeared in front of him without any warning!

"impossible!"

"This is absolutely impossible!"

The ancestor of the Zhou family looked ferocious and roared loudly.

The words fell.

He stood up again and wanted to kill Chu Mo.

Even if you have been treasured for many years and have been reluctant to use your trump card, what if it doesn't work?

So what if Chu Mo is a spiritual master?

Since he embarked on the path of martial arts, the reason why he has been able to grow from a small and inconspicuous ordinary warrior to the current realm of God of War, and also founded such a huge Zhou family, is that he does not believe in fate!

So he fights with the sky, the earth, and people. In order to become stronger and stronger, he will do whatever it takes, so how can he give in so easily?

"Chu Mo, come and die!"

In the midst of drinking.

The ancestor of the Zhou family was full of energy and blood, and his energy was flowing crazily. He looked like an unparalleled god, with both palms coming out to kill Chu Mo.

"Stubborn!"

Chu Mo shook his head.

Immediately his eyes condensed and he said in a deep voice: "Now that Mr. Chu has enjoyed himself, I will send you on your way!"

The words fell.

Chu Mo's physical body of 200 dragon powers immediately swept out, the vitality increased, four hundred times the ultimate blessing, and the power of 160,000 dragons burst out, making Chu Mo's whole body burn with flames, thunder entangled, and his whole body was like beacon fire and smoke, making people unable to Look directly.

This is not the end.

This is the moment.

Chu Mo flipped his wrist and touched the spirit beast bag hanging on his waist. The next moment——

"Goo!"

A clear chirping sound suddenly sounded.

Immediately.

An unyielding arrogance seemed to be able to exterminate all living things in the world and tower over all living beings. The aura of all living things suddenly appeared like ants, and then swept quickly, covering thousands of miles in an instant.

next moment.

A huge three-legged golden crow appeared between the sky and the earth, its huge wings slowly extended out, and then, like a huge black flame, mixed with wisps of golden light, burst out from it and rose up A soaring heat wave.

Surprisingly, it was Chu Mo's pet, Xiao Wu!

call!

When Xiao Wu appeared, he flapped his wings without saying a word, and an infinite hurricane was born out of thin air, followed by flames.