Untitled Part 269

It went completely berserk.

His eyes were red, and he desperately wanted to catch Chu Mo and kill the 'ant' who had injured him.

However.

Although the Thunder Giant Ape is powerful, his speed is much slower in comparison.

Chu Mo relied on Chen Xingxing's wind attribute talent and the Nine Steps of Thunder to constantly wander around it, slashing out from time to time.

In the blink of an eye.

Chu Mo had already slashed hundreds of knives in succession!

At this time, the aura of the Thunder Giant Ape also began to become sluggish.

Speed ​​and strength also decreased to varying degrees.

See this scene.

Chu Mo regained his energy and continued to chop.

After a while.

Chu Mo had completely cut a big hole in the Thunder Giant Ape's chest, and then he immediately summoned the Great Sun and Golden Crow. The golden flames of the sun swept across and immediately burned within the Thunder Giant Ape's body.

"Ho! Roar! Roar!"

The Thunder Giant Ape kept wailing and flapping his hands, trying to extinguish the flames on his body.

but......

His move was destined to be useless.

The golden flame of the sun is still burning fiercely, making its breath more and more sluggish.

finally.

Half an hour later, the howling Thunder Giant Ape completely fell to the ground and became motionless.

This terrifying beast was killed by Chu Mo just like that!

A purple light point flew out and rushed into Chu Mo's body.

Feeling that the secret of thunder suddenly grew again, Chu Mo couldn't help but smile.

Ninety-seven percent!

His Secret of Thunder has grown to 97%, and he is not far away from the final 100% perfection!

And this time.

There are still densely packed ferocious beasts in the field.

After a short rest, Chu Mo used his flames again and rushed into the group of ferocious beasts.

The golden crow fire feathers burn all things, and the golden flames of the sun annihilate everything.

Countless ferocious beasts were burned to ashes.

Purple light spots rose up one after another, and then poured into Chu Mo's body.

Ninety-eight percent!

Ninety-nine percent!

Ten percent!

boom!

finally.

Half an hour later, when Chu Mo killed a large number of ferocious beasts again, his Secret of Thunder was suddenly increased to 100%.

So far.

His secret of thunder has completely entered the realm of perfection!

In an instant.

Chu Mo felt a tremor all over his body, as if something was about to brew.

Chu Mo knew that this was a sign of promotion.

Chu Mo's sword intention was 100% perfect before, and he also experienced this after determining the direction of his sword path.