Untitled Part 253

Shrink to an inch!

After getting this magical power, Chu Mo originally planned to test it out, but fortunately he still had sense and knew that there were other warriors around him, so he could only hold back his excitement.

After a while.

Only then did he gradually regain his composure.

"call......"

After taking a long breath, Chu Mo turned his gaze to the steps.

At this moment, he was already standing on the ninetieth floor. There were only the last ten steps left from the highest point.

But it's just these ten floors.

But it became a natural chasm in front of Chu Mo.

Being able to get here has already reached the limit. If he continues to move forward, there is no possibility at all, and there is even a danger of his consciousness collapsing.

Of course Chu Mo coveted the treasure on the 100th floor.

But after thinking for a moment, he still shook his head.

"That's it!"

"Although treasures are good, they cannot be forced!"

"Now that we have just arrived in the Holy Land, we can't make a small sacrifice for the sake of forcing our way through."

"Let's explore here for a while. If we get a chance, we can climb again next time."

Chu Mo gave up and moved on.

Anyway, there is no limit to the number of times you can climb the Flying Star Platform.

You can definitely wait until the sanctuary is about to close before making another trip.

Thinking like this.

Chu Mo walked directly down the steps of the ninetieth floor.

...

Down the steps.

All the warriors looked at Chu Mo with shock on their faces, dazed.

After a long time, they came back to their senses.

"I never thought that Brother Chu would be so talented. I have been rude before, but I hope you will forgive me!"

A talented warrior came back to his senses and said with some respect.