Untitled Part 345

Be the first to pick one of these?

Hear the words.

Chu Mo's eyes suddenly lit up.

Let's not talk about other things, these three ancient treasures alone are not ordinary things. Even the four ancestors are quite moved at this moment, which can be seen from this.

And now.

The four ancestors actually let him choose first.

Doesn't this mean that he can be picky and get the best treasures first?

Although at the beginning, Chu Mo knew that he would definitely get a reward after the matter was resolved, but when this moment actually arrived, he was still extremely excited.

at the same time.

As Patriarch Mo finished speaking, almost all the warriors present immediately turned their eyes to Chu Mo. Even the other three Patriarchs showed a hint of envy.

Although the ancestor of the God King is a god and powerful, he still has seven emotions and six desires after all!

But what is different from ordinary people is that they pursue different things!

These things in front of you are undoubtedly what every warrior desires!

But now they can only watch and wait for Chu Mo to choose.

but.

No matter who it was, they had no objections to Chu Mo's first choice.

after all.

This time he was able to kill the Yuren God King because Chu Mo personally took the risk and used himself as bait to lure out the Yuren God King and many warriors. Later, at the critical moment, he used the magic of the universe in his sleeves to lure Yu Ran out. The stars gathered together to prevent the Feathered God King from escaping, and at the same time rescued the tens of billions of humans.

Although he did not personally take action against the Yuren God King, he played a vital role in the death of the Yuren God King!

Therefore, everyone is envious, but they are not jealous.

on the contrary.

Everyone had curiosity in their eyes, wanting to know what treasure Chu Mo had chosen.

"Chu Mo, choose one first!"

Patriarch Mo said with a smile.

"In this case, this junior will be disrespectful!"