Untitled Part 234

After stabilizing the family, the ancestor of the Zhou family quickly left the family and went to search for traces of Zhou Yong.

Although Zhou Yong is dead.

But the family's most precious treasure, the Heavenly Fire Flame Dragon Bi, also disappeared!

No matter what, he wanted to track down his whereabouts.

Thinking like this.

The ancestor of the Zhou family immediately began to perform a secret technique after leaving Zhonghai Super Base. Soon, he saw a ray of light flying out, faintly pointing in a direction.

See this scene.

The ancestor of the Zhou family immediately flew in this direction.

This is a secret tracking technique that he has practiced before.

You only need to intercept a trace of the aura of the object being tracked to know the approximate location of the other party.

The Heavenly Fire Nine-Dragon Bi was once his spiritual weapon before, so the ancestor of the Zhou family naturally had the aura of this treasure.

soon.

With this secret technique, Old Ancestor Zhou accurately arrived near the cave originally opened by Chu Mo.

"The aura of the Heavenly Fire Flame Dragon Bi stopped when it arrived here!"

Ancestor Zhou landed and then started searching nearby.

It didn't take long for him to find Chu Mo's cave.

See this scene.

A bright light suddenly flashed in his eyes.

"really!"

"Zhou Yong and Zhou Yun were killed in a sneak attack, and the Skyfire Flame Dragon Bi was also taken away!"

"And the murderer...should have just left here!"

In the midst of whispering, Old Ancestor Zhou walked into the cave, ingested the remaining breath inside, and then used the secret technique.

After a while.

A ray of light flashed, pointing out a direction.

"Zhonghai Super Base!"

"The warriors who killed Yong'er and Yun'er are in Zhonghai Super Base!"

Ancestor Zhou's eyes flashed with intense murderous intent.