Untitled Part 228

Seeing that he had transformed into a top spatial talent, Chu Mo's face immediately showed a hint of excitement!

"Try the power of top space talent!"

Thinking like this.

Chu Mo began to experiment.

After half an hour, he came to a conclusion.

"First of all, the range of spatial perception has been increased by about twice compared to before. It has now reached a range that can cover a radius of 60 miles!"

"Secondly, the size of the portable space that can be opened has also increased by about three times!"

"at last......"

"It is also the most important space blade, but it has undergone great changes!"

Chu Mo's heart moved, and a strong force of space quickly gathered, and then five space blades without any trace were formed beside him.

"The top space talent allows me to condense five space blades in an instant!"

"And the power has also been improved, at least several times that of before!"

"Of course, the specific power increase still needs to be verified."

Chu Mo murmured.

Then, he stood up directly, put the star gold that had turned into flowing light into the portable space, and continued to walk forward.

Inside the ninth Hongqiao trial.

It is a level seven puppet beast with hundreds of heads that are comparable to the king level.

When Chu Mo came in, they immediately rushed towards Chu Mo.

"Ho ho ho!"

As each ferocious beast charged, they let out earth-shaking roars, and their bodies also exuded a terrifying bloodthirsty spirit.

Facing such a huge group of level seven ferocious beasts, anyone else would definitely become dismayed.

But Chu Mo was happy and not afraid.

Top-notch spatial talent comes into play.

In an instant, five space blades appeared around him.

"go!"

A thought came to my mind.

The five space blades directly broke through the void, and instantly arrived in front of the five fierce beasts at the front, and then cut them open at the waist without any hesitation.

Subsequently.

The space blade continued to cut without losing its momentum.

Along the way, every ferocious beast that was encountered, regardless of strength, was cut into pieces, leaving no room for resistance.

In the blink of an eye.

More than thirty level seven puppet beasts have been killed.

And the space blade finally exhausted all its energy and completely dissipated.

"The power is at least four times higher than before!"

"And it's also more solid. Even if a warrior from the God of War encounters it, he won't dare to ignore it!"

Chu Mo thought secretly, and a hint of excitement appeared in his eyes.

At this time.

The remaining ferocious beasts have already pounced in front of them.