Untitled Part 282

At this moment.

If you look up from the ground, you can clearly see that these flamingos are like dumplings, constantly falling from the sky.

In the blink of an eye, he had killed nearly half of the hundreds of red-flame firebirds.

And right now.

"Bah!"

Suddenly, an extremely angry cry came from the volcano, resounding throughout the world.

next moment.

Chu Mo saw a ferocious beast that was more than ten feet long, with flames rising all over its body, its feathers shining brightly, and exuding terrifying power, rushing towards him.

Its speed is extremely terrifying.

Almost as soon as he appeared, he was already in front of Chu Mo, like a shooting star.

"Level eight medium-level ferocious beast, Red Flame Firebird!"

Feeling the breath of the other party, Chu Mo murmured.

This is the target he wants to kill on this trip!

So this moment.

Faced with such overwhelming power, Chu Mo not only did not retreat, but his energy and blood circulated crazily, stirring like the sea. He instantly used his talent and body skills to rush towards the Red Flame Firebird.

"Hoo ho ho!"

"Huhu..."

The red flame firebird's eyes were on fire, looking at Chu Mo who was charging at this moment, with anger in his eyes.

It was sleeping, but was suddenly awakened by a wave of vitality. Before it could get angry, it heard the screams of its own people coming from outside.

Wait until it comes out.

I saw a human warrior killing without restraint, and more than half of the flamingos were killed by him.

This made the Red Flame Firebird furious instantly.

"Damn humans, how dare you invade my territory and seek death!"

It roared.

Then he opened his mouth, and in an instant, terrifying flames swept out and spread to an area of ​​dozens of miles.

It is indeed a fire-attributed beast at the eighth level, and its power is of course extremely terrifying.