Untitled Part 273

After understanding all the functions of the Yaori spacecraft, Chu Mo at this moment was completely stunned on the spot, with a look of shock on his face.

"Too powerful!"

"The capabilities of this Sunshine spacecraft have almost surpassed all human technology in the Zhonghai Super Base and even the entire Blue Star!"

Chu Mo murmured.

After a while.

He came to his senses and then turned his attention to the second option.

This is a long sword.

It looked completely green on the outside, exuding a crystal luster, and contained a faint mystical aura. Even Chu Mo could feel a faint aura of law coming from the long sword.

The Zhanling Sword absorbed a trace of the false law of the wood attribute when it was forged, so it can be classified as a magic weapon and contains supreme power.

The introduction is simple.

But in Chu Mo's opinion, the value of this thing is no lower than that of the Yaori spaceship.

after all.

This is a sword made by filling in a trace of the pseudo-law of wood attribute!

In the hands of a swordsman, it is worth a hundred or even a thousand times more precious than the Sunshine Spaceship!

but.

While Chu Mo was shocked, he also saw some other information.

"magic weapon?"

"Is this the realm above spiritual soldiers?"

Chu Mo thought secretly.

He withdrew his gaze and landed on the last option.

Compared with the first two, the appearance of this treasure looks much ordinary. At first glance, it is just an ordinary stone tablet.

but......

When Chu Mo focused his attention on the introduction, the pupils in his eyes suddenly shrank sharply.

The Sky Monument of Enlightenment can enhance your understanding and comprehend the laws.

Thirteen simple words, but in Chu Mo's eyes, these words were like thunder exploding in his ears, instantly shocking his brain to the point of roaring.

"The Heavenly Monument of Enlightenment!"

"This is actually a monument to enlightenment?!"

Chu Mo almost wanted to scream, but luckily he still had sense at the critical moment and stopped the cry abruptly.

But even so.

There was also a storm in his heart.

This is the Heavenly Monument of Enlightenment!

On the entire Blue Star, enlightenment monuments are extremely rare, and the location and time they appear are completely random, making it impossible to figure out and grasp them. This also leads to the fact that only a very few lucky warriors can encounter such an opportunity.

And along the way, Chu Mo only met him three or four times.

But now.

Among the rewards of this flying star platform, a real heavenly monument of enlightenment actually appeared.

What does this mean?

As long as he has a thought, he can completely turn this heavenly monument of enlightenment into his private property, and he can take it out for enlightenment at any time from now on.