Untitled Part 285

That night.

The two rested in the hut for the day.

On the second day, they closed the door quietly without disturbing anyone, and then went to Luyang No. 1 Martial Arts Academy to visit the dean Shen Jin.

This is what Chen Xiwei requested.

After all, Shen Jin had been her teacher for a period of time and taught her a lot of martial arts knowledge.

Now that I'm back this time, I naturally have to pay a visit.

Arriving at the gate, the two of them walked straight in.

It is worth mentioning that.

Chu Mo noticed that there were two names on the honorary alumni list on the side of the door.

[Chu Mo: A graduate of Luyang No. 1 Martial Arts Academy. When the Luyang base encountered a beast tide, he single-handedly killed level five ferocious beasts and saved the Luyang base from a life-or-death situation. He then went to the Jinling base to create the top force Tianji. Pavilion, as the first pavilion master, is at least in the realm of Bahuang Venerable. 】

[Chen Xiwei: A graduate of the elite class of Luyang No. 1 Martial Arts Academy. He is extremely talented. He once ranked first in the dual-city assessment. He later went to Jinling Base and founded the top power Tianji Pavilion. He was the first deputy pavilion master, at least It is the realm of generals from all directions. 】

Their photos and profiles are hanging high at the front of the honorary alumni list, and can be clearly seen by almost every student who comes in.

See this scene.

Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei couldn't help but look at each other with smiles in their eyes.

I went directly to the dean's office and met Shen Jin.

When he first saw Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei, Shen Jin didn't dare to recognize each other for a while. It wasn't until the two of them announced their identities that he spoke to Chu Mo and Chu Mo with great joy and disbelief.

The three of them were sitting in the office, chatting.

Talking about the days when Chen Xiwei and Chu Mo were studying in the academy, talking about the beast tide in Luyang base, and talking about how after Chu Mo left, many students in the academy regarded him as their idol.

Subsequently.

Shen Jin also asked about the experiences of Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei.

He was extremely pleased to learn that they went to the Zhonghai Super Base, got married, and achieved great success.

Although Shen Jin is a warrior.

But unlike other warriors, he is more like a gardener who teaches and educates people. Although his cultivation level is only at the master level until now, and he may never have the opportunity to reach the level of Sifang General in this life, he has served Luyang for a long time. The base has trained many warriors.

And he has stayed in his position as dean for decades and has never fought for power or gain.

This.

That's why Chu Mo respects him.

After a long conversation, Chu Mo and Chen Xiwei decided to leave.

Shen Jin personally walked them to the door, and then watched them leave. After they completely disappeared from the sight, he looked back with relief.

Return to your office.

Shen Jin was about to inspect the base when he suddenly saw a storage bag on the table.