Untitled Part 303

"Husband, you are back!"

Chen Xi said with a slight smile, and the lonely and cold temperament on his body also disappeared.

"I'm back."

Chu Mo smiled slightly, then walked up to Chen Xiwei, naturally put his arms around her waist, and asked warmly: "What are you looking at?"

"It's just an ordinary travel journal."

Chen Xiwei put the book on the table, and then asked curiously: "You and Master explored the secret realm together, why did you come back now? Did you encounter any danger?"

"That's not true."

Chu Mo shook his head, and then said with a smile: "The reason why I came back so late is because I encountered a great opportunity!"

Said.

Without waiting for Chen Xiwei to ask questions, he took out a bucket of cherry tree sap from his pocket.

"What's this?"

Chen Xiwei was a little curious.

"This is the great opportunity I got after wasting two months!"

Chu Mo smiled mysteriously, and then told everything he did on Sakura Island.

After listening, Chen Xiwei was completely shocked.

"Is the effect of this cherry tree sap really that powerful?"

She was a little surprised.

Being able to enhance any talent of a warrior at will is simply unbelievable.

In her past years of practice, she had never heard of such a treasure.

"You'll know if you try it"

Chu Mo said, pushing the barrel over.

Chen Xiwei did not give in. He took a sip and then followed Chu Mo's instructions and mobilized his talent to digest and absorb it.

After a while.

She suddenly opened her eyes, with excitement on her face: "Husband, this is actually true, my talent has really improved!"

In fact, she didn't need to say it.

Chu Mo had already seen it.

Under his gaze, he could clearly see that Chen Xiwei's originally only moderate metal talent had been promoted to a high level.

"Keep drinking and try to improve your talent even more!"

Chu Mo said.

"You should drink it. The cherry tree sap has such a magical effect. If I drink it, it will be wasted." Although Chen Xiwei was also very moved, after thinking about it, he decided to leave it to Chu Mo.

"Don't worry, I've already drank it. These are reserved just for you."

Chu Mo said with a smile.

Hearing this, Chen Xiwei immediately felt relieved.

Then he stopped being modest and started drinking heavily.

Ten pounds!

Fifty pounds!

One hundred pounds!

Five hundred pounds!

...

Two days later.

When Chen Xiwei drank a full 800 kilograms of cherry tree sap, many of her talents had also completed a transformation.

[Target: Chen Xiwei]