Untitled Part 294

Until this time.

No matter how stupid they are, they have completely understood - Li Xuanji clearly has a back-up!

Otherwise.

How could it be that no one came to deal with it for so long after taking action here?

To know.

Before this, there were also warriors who caused trouble in the Human Race Genius League.

Even in the last Tianjiao League, there was a young master who came from a big force in the super base who made a move in front of everyone, but was taken away by the patrol on the spot. At that time, he completely ignored the request of the ancestor of the big force and directly abolished his cultivation and lost it. Got out.

But Li Xuanji was actually at peace with each other.

How deep is his background?

Thinking of this, all the warriors around them looked at the two siblings with completely different eyes.

There were even some warriors who had ridiculed Li Xuanji before.

At this moment, his face changed drastically, and his expression revealed an uneasy look.

Good thing.

After Li Xuanji took action, he also knew that he was in trouble. Although no one came to catch him, which made him very confused, he did not continue to take action.

Instead, he followed his sister Li Youwei honestly and waited calmly.

This is how a farce ended.

Those warriors who had been eliminated were invited out, and there were only a hundred talented warriors left in the waiting area. At this moment, they were either waiting in place, sitting quietly and adjusting their breath, or gathering in twos and threes to chat.

There were also some geniuses from other super bases who came to Li Youwei and chatted with them with smiles on their faces, wanting to find out who the big shot was behind Li Youwei.

But to their dismay.

No matter how much I inquired, I couldn't get any useful information.

This disappointed all the geniuses.

But he didn't show it, but he was talking to Li Youwei and Li Xuanji - after all, they are also two talented people who have entered the top 100, and judging from the situation, their backgrounds are quite profound. If they get along well, , always right.

...

Time passes.