Untitled Part 246

After finishing his chat with Jiang Yueyao, Chu Mo went directly to the God of War Tower, preparing to continue practicing in seclusion.

but.

Before leaving, he remembered the golden-winged Dapeng he had obtained from the Starry Sky Realm, so he took it out and prepared it for Tianpeng to take.

When this thing appears.

Tianpeng, who was still playing with the treasure-hunting bird Dui in the courtyard, was stunned for a moment, and then immediately came to Chu Mo as if he smelled some treasure.

He looked at the drop of golden blood in Chu Mo's hand, his eyes filled with longing.

"Okay, it's yours!"

Chu Mo smiled and handed it the blood essence.

"Thank you, Master!"

Tianpeng was immediately overjoyed.

Then he swallowed the drop of essence and blood in one gulp and quickly came to a corner of the courtyard to refine it silently.

Seeing that Tianpeng quickly entered into an epiphany, Chu Mo smiled slightly and chatted with the treasure-hunting bird Dui for a while before leaving the villa.

...

God of War Tower, inside the Hundred-fold Spirit Gathering Formation.

Chu Mo drank a portion of the ferocious beast's blood and felt the surging energy in his body. As soon as he activated the Taixuan Golden Tower Divine Seal, his mind sank into seclusion and he slowly tempered his body.

Time passes quietly during practice.

In the blink of an eye, seven or eight days have passed.

this day.

Chu Mo, who had been practicing cross-legged, suddenly opened his eyes and woke up from seclusion.

"349 Dragon Power!"

This is the result of nearly one and a half months of cultivation since Chu Mo entered the King Realm.

Thanks to various improvements such as the hundred-fold spirit-gathering formation, seventh-level ferocious beast blood, time acceleration, and the rapid growth period of realm improvement, in a short period of time, it increased from 200 dragon power to 349 dragon power!

A total of 149 dragons have been added!

no doubt.

This kind of improvement speed is absolutely terrifying.

certainly.

This growth rate is only temporary.

As the period of rapid growth after Chu Mo broke through the realm passed, his subsequent growth rate of strength slowed down a lot.

Originally he could increase the power of nearly 4 dragons every day, but now he can only increase the power of just over 2 dragons every day.

But even so.

The speed of cultivation has also become extremely terrifying.

If it spreads out, countless warriors would be shocked.

"call......"

Breathing a long sigh of relief, Chu Mo began to organize his combat power and prepare for the next trip to the sanctuary.

"Now my physical power has reached 349 dragons. With the increase of Yuanli, I can exert the power of 698 dragons, which is equivalent to the limit of ordinary king realm warriors. And with the four hundred times increase, it has reached close to 28 The power of ten thousand dragons is already equivalent to a two-star God of War, or even close to the realm of a three-star God of War!"