Untitled Part 337

This feeling is extremely strange.

But there is no doubt that anyone who sees this scene will think that Chu Mo is very ethereal at this moment, and subconsciously feel a sense of reverence and awe in his heart.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

The original power of space and the laws of Tao Yun were absorbed by Chu Mo, causing the surrounding space to emit a faint trembling sound. Under such circumstances, Chu Mo's perception of space and understanding of the mysteries were also in order. Progressing in an orderly manner.

No!

In fact, it shouldn't be called orderly, but extremely fast!

After all, this is the original inheritance left by a supreme human race, and the laws and charm contained in it are extremely strong. Even for Chu Mo at this moment, it is almost a massive amount. Under such circumstances, the growth he can achieve Naturally, it is extremely fast!

not to mention......

In order to speed up his enlightenment, Chu Mo also picked up the enlightenment stone tablet and activated the time talent. The 25 times time acceleration effect brought by the Huiyue level time talent can allow Chu Mo to understand for one day, which is equivalent to 25 times for other warriors to understand. sky!

Coupled with the comprehension bonus brought by the Enlightenment Stone Tablet, this speed of enlightenment is almost unimaginable to outsiders!

Time flies.

As the days passed, Chu Mo's understanding of space became deeper and deeper.

In the blink of an eye.

Half a month has passed.

While Chu Mo was practicing, a layer of extremely terrifying spatial fluctuations suddenly appeared on his body, spreading towards the surroundings. Wherever he went, all the spaces collapsed and sunken.

Some collapsed walls were suddenly sucked in by the collapsed and sunken space - the material used to build these underground palace walls was some kind of extremely strong divine gold. Although it was not top-notch, it was still very impressive.

After all, it was the thing used by Divine Lord Xuanyuan to build the underground palace and seal the origin of the black smoke.

However, at this moment, facing this collapsed and sunken space, after the divine gold was sucked in, it was torn into pieces in an instant, without even the slightest resistance.

"Sunday-level space talent is indeed powerful!"

Chu Mo opened his eyes with a smile on his face.

In this half-month period, Chu Mo frantically absorbed and comprehended the origin of space, and successfully upgraded his space talent to the sunrise level!