Untitled Part 255

Yuanshan City, Qian Family.

As the only big family in Yuanshan City with a king-level warrior at the peak, the Qian family's residence stands at the core of the city, and the family's property is also built extremely luxuriously.

In the past.

When the members of the Qian family went out, they would hold their chests high and their heads raised, enjoying the envious looks of countless warriors throughout the city.

But all this.

They all shattered within half a month.

Half a month ago.

The head of the family who went on an adventure suddenly returned seriously injured, which shocked the whole family.

After all, the head of the family is the only king-level warrior in the entire family, but now he is seriously injured. If something goes wrong, the family will face catastrophe.

Good thing.

The owner's injuries are not incurable, and they only need time to recover slowly.

As for the valuable treasure that he had to bring back even after a narrow escape, it was an even greater surprise. If he could possess it, the entire Qian family might become prosperous and become the top family in the sanctuary.

However.

For some reason, this news suddenly spread, and it immediately aroused the covetousness of countless forces. However, these forces were afraid of the strength of the head of the Qian family, so they did not dare to act without authorization.

But the Shadow King didn't know where he got the news, and threatened to ask the Qian family to hand over the treasure, otherwise, the Qian family would be destroyed within three days.

Today is the second day.

Tomorrow is the three-day appointment mentioned by the Shadow King. If he really comes, how should the Qian family deal with it?

Although the head of the family has invited many friends.

but......

That Shadow King was a powerful man who had killed the God of War!

Not to mention that there were not many people coming to help him. Even if there were, how could they be the Shadow King's opponent?

Yes.

Not to mention that the outside world is not optimistic about the Qian family in private. Even within the Qian family, everyone is holding a pessimistic attitude at this moment.