Untitled Part 349

Afterwards, Chu Mo tried some other methods of god-level space talent. After getting familiar with them, Chu Mo returned to the chariot.

"Sir, you are back!"

Seeing Chu Mo coming back, Mr. Zhou immediately came to greet him.

He didn't ask any more questions, but in fact when he saw the smile on Chu Mo's face, he already understood that Chu Mo had definitely benefited greatly.

This also made Mr. Zhou very happy.

after all.

The more benefits Chu Mo gets, the greater the favor he owes. If he falls in the future, Chu Mo will pay more attention to his descendants.

Just as he was thinking this, Chu Mo said, "Mr. Zhou, thank you very much this time!"

"Young Master, you're welcome!"

Mr. Zhou waved his hand and then asked: "Shall we set off now?"

"lets go!"

Chu Mo nodded: "It's been a long time since I left this time, it's time to go back as soon as possible!"

He said, with a hint of expectation in his words.

He couldn't wait to go back and explore that fallen civilization.

...

"Groan!"

The five dragons raised their heads and neighed, and then they all mobilized their energy and blood to pull the huge chariot and headed towards the Silver Blue Star.

The next journey was very peaceful. Three days later, the chariot successfully arrived at its destination - Silver Blue Star!

"Deacon, when we arrive at Silver Blue Star, our mission has been completed. Since we are busy with official duties, we need to return to Chaozhen Hall to report on our duties, so we left first!"

At this time, three expedition envoys came together and prepared to leave.

"I'm sorry to bother you all when I go out this time... Since I'm on official business, I won't stay over there too much. I'll thank you later when I get back and have some free time."

Chu Mo thanked him.

During this trip, several expedition envoys were working very conscientiously, so they naturally wanted to express their gratitude.

"You're welcome, deacon. It's an honor for us to escort you. Besides, this is also our duty. I don't dare to take credit!"

After hearing Chu Mo's words, the three expedition envoys waved their hands repeatedly, expressing that they did not dare to take credit.

Subsequently.

They bowed to Chu Mo again, then said goodbye and left.

Watching them leave, and after they completely disappeared from the sky, Chu Mo signaled the chariot to land and head towards the Spring Breeze Giant City.

The giant city of spring breeze.

At this time, the city lord, True God Yunshan, has been waiting in the city lord's mansion for a long time. In addition to him, there are other warriors in the entire city in the hall at this moment. They are all true gods and even heavenly warriors. They are all big forces in the city and even the surrounding area. people.

These people all came early in the morning and had been waiting for a long time, but no one showed any impatience. Instead, they all waited expectantly.

after all.

The person they want to welcome is Chu Mo!

The first genius of the human race!