12. Eventful Night!

Hey Lovies, sorry about the huge wait for an update, but I've been a little busy and I was reading "Fifty Shades Of Grey" and I got so into it that I forgot about writing. I loved it. Don't think I'm a weirdo, I didn't like it because of the sex scenes, I could live without them actually, I just liked the plot. It's interesting.

Go and check my Zayn imagine on my profile! :)

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter! :) x

---

I was still frozen on place, trying to figure out what to do when I noticed the little peek hole on the door. I immediately started walking towards it, trying to keep it as low as I could, when the person talked again.

"Cristina, open up. It's Zayn!" The voice says and I sigh relieved.

I quickly open the door, smacking him on the chest right away, making him wince in pain.

"Asshole, why didn't you say it earlier?" I narrow my eyes at him, crossing my arm on my chest.

"I forgot," He shrugs and walks inside the house. -"Why? Were you scared?" He smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

"No, of course not. I just thought I had some creep knocking at my door in a foreign country at eleven O'clock in the evening, nothing to be scared of!" I sarcastically answer. 

He just laughs while sprawling himself across the couch.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?" I ask, pushing his feet off of the couch so I can seat myself too, he puts them on my lap right after. 

"Do I look like a footrest?" I question trying to push his feet off of my lap, failing miserably.

"No, you don't. You're more comfortable. And Louis told me you were here alone, so I decided to keep you company." He grins as he grabs the remote and changes the channel.

"Good, because I was getting bored." I confess, leaning back on the couch.

"Why were you talking about photosynthesis back there?" He asks referring to the little chat I was having with myself.

"Louis has noting eatable in the fridge!" I frown.

"Typical Louis. Fancy a pizza?"

"Sure, no vegetables though, please." He looks at me intrigued.

"I'm not exactly a fan of vegetables." I explain.

He laughs and takes out his phone from his left pocket, starting to order the pizzas. Thirty minutes later, the pizza boy arrives with our food. I run to the door right after the knock was heard. I'm starving! After a little argument with Zayn, that amused the pizza boy a lot, I finally let him pay.

We ate, we talked, we laughed. One hour, a olive fight, a tickle fight and a floor covered with flour, me and Zayn were watching "Friends with Benefits". I was curled up in a ball with my head laying on his shoulder and his head on mine.

"Do this kind of relationships ever work?" I ask, referring to the movie that was currently on a scene were the girl gets mad with the boy and leaves him.

"I don't think so, feelings always get involved." He shrugs without diverting his eyes from the TV.

"Yeah. I think I could have one though, you know?" I say with a shrug.

"Really?" He questions, looking at me.

"Yes, I don't get attached that easily." I confess.

We then laugh at one scene before going back to the conversation.