5. Sleeping Arrangements

Hey lovies! 

Guess what? Today is my BIRTHDAY, so I decided it would be a good day to update! ahah

Anyway, hope you like the chapter, it's not too exciting, but I think it's alright.

Hope you like it :) xx

-----

******Cristina's POV*****

We're finally home and I can get away from Harry. Surprisingly, the thirty minutes drive home was bearable. He didn't say a thing through the whole ride. I mean, he grumbled a bit at first because we almost left his bags in the driveway, but it was his fault, he should have placed them inside the car, instead of expecting my parents to do it.

We arrive home and I immediately jump out of the car.

'Jerk germs free air!' I scream in my head.

I think I may have done some weird moves with my hands because Harry and my parents are looking at me like I'm crazy. I shrug it off and keep walking towards the door. I can't wait to shut myself in my room and forget about this prick that will be living with me from now on.

I had one foot on the stairs, ready to go hide in my room, when my mum stopped me.

"Cristina, help Harry carry his bags upstairs. He'll be staying in the spare room we have there." She informs me.

"What!?" I half scream.

"You heard me, he'll stay there. Your father is searching for the air mattress right now."

"But mum, we have a guest room down here, why can't he stay in it?" I try to reason with her.

"Because you know it's filled with clothes and other stuff, and I'm not going to go through the trouble of taking it all out right now." She states and I roll my eyes.

"Why not? It's not that bad. Mum, I really don't want him there, please." I kind of begged.

It's my space I don't want that ass intruding. I want him as far away from me as I can.

"No Cristina!" She's getting mad. -"He'll stay there, end of discussion." 

From the corner of my eye I see Harry smirking.

Asshole.

I guess someone will wake up on the floor tomorrow. I can't help the malicious smile that crept to my face. I quickly brush it off so no one sees it.

"Help him carry his bags." My mum says while turning on her heels and leaving.

Harry starts laughing so I just show him my middle finger and head up to my room.

"You're supposed to help me!" He shouts after me.

"Yeah, keep thinking that!" I shout back and slam my bedroom door shut.

----

It's now two O'clock in the morning and I'm sneaking into Harry's room.

No! It's not in a romantic or sexual way, I'm about to pierce his air mattress. He needs to learn a lesson!

Luckily for me, he left his door open. 

Wrong move, mate. Wrong move.

I peer my head inside to make sure he's asleep. Looks like it's my lucky day, he's lightly snoring. I enter the room and his iPhone catches my eye, so I decide I'll hide it too, as a bonus. It's near his head, so I carefully get closer and grab it.