15. When Two Want It, Both Can Have It

Hey Lovies! Guess what I did on May 26th. I went to one of the boys' concert! It was amazing, I loved it!! I still can't believe I saw them live. :) x

 ------

******* Niall's POV *******

Both girls are staring at me wide eyed. Did I interrupt something? Jeez, girls are complicated.

"Hum... Just Cristina telling me how much she loves Harry." Samanta says, making Cristina's head snap towards her, sending death glares. 

Something in their faces made me feel like they were hiding something, but I shrugged it and started laughing. I could tell Sammy knew Cristina was looking at her like that, but she chose to ignore it and just laugh with me. She has a really cute laugh, I must admit.

"Tell me something I don't know." I say, still laughing. 

Cristina sat there glaring at both of us.

"Shut up you both, unless you want me to start talking too!" She threatens. 

I immediately stop laughing. Cristina knows I fancy Samanta, but I don't want her to know about it just yet. 

I don't know how she would react if I was to kiss her. That girl is amazing. So far I love everything about her, her carefree mind, how she speaks her mind without problem, her smile, her eyes, everything. I mean, we just met and she probably doesn't even feel that way about me, but Cristina promised she would keep it a secret and would investigate and help me. 

I'm guessing she likes to play the love-matcher role and I'm not complaining at all. Samanta on the other hand didn't seem to be too scared by Cristie's threat, because she kept laughing.

"Don't forget that two can play that game." She says smirking.

"Yeah, yeah." Cristie says, grimacing at her. 

Seconds later they start arguing over some random thing that I didn't quite catch what it was. I was starting to get a little worried because the girls looked like they were starting to get angry at each other and about to jump on each other.

"Hey, calm down girls, there's no need to fight," I say, trying to make them stop. 

I don't want them to get mad with each other over nothing, it would be stupid. I was ready to stop some rude come backs or to have to interfere to separate them, but instead they started laughing, leaving me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't worry Niall, this is how we discuss things." Samanta informs me, smiling.

"It's quite funny to be honest, especially when we have people around and they start worrying about it," Cristina says and they laugh a little more. 

"Like you." 

I just laugh at them, shaking my head, sitting myself next to them and engaging into conversation with them.

-------

****** Harry's POV ******

(Five days later)

I was driving Angie home after taking her to the movies. A twenty minute car ride later, we were talking about the movie and what we thought about it when we get to her house.

"Wanna come up?" She flirt, twirling her hair around her forefinger.

"No babe, I'm really tired. Sorry." I weakly smile at her. 

I wasn't lying, I was really tired, but who wouldn't be after a two hour intense work out session?

"It's ok, babe." She kisses me and starts getting out of the car when she suddenly turns around.