49. Missed You

Hey Lovies,

This chapter will be huge! It's to put up for all those shitty tiny chapters. :D x

-------

******* Danielle's POV *******

(One month later)

"C'mon girl, don't you miss the warmth?" I ask Cristina.

I've been trying to convince her to come with us to L.A. for the past five minutes.

This week my rehearsals will take place really close to her clinic because our studio needed to go into work - I believe it was a problem with the pipes. So, when I told Cristina, she asked me to keep her company at lunch and of course I said yes. It actually came in handy because Liam asked me to try to convince her go with us and this way I can put my plan to work.

"I do. But I can get it in Portugal too. And it's a lot warmer there." She argues back.

"But it will be boring without us." I state, before taking a bite of my food.

"You can came with me." She suggests while taking a sip of her drink. 

"You know we can't." 

"You don't want to." She corrects me.

"They already got the tickets." I try to make her feel a little guilty.

"You go then, I'll be fine." She assures me with a small smile.

"Why don't you come? It will be fun." I insist.

She's just being stubborn.

"You'll be all coupled up." She accuses shrugging. 

"I'm going to see my friends in Portugal. It's been ages since I last saw them. I'll see you guys when you get back."

"You won't change your mind will you?" I question, already knowing the answer but hoping she says she'll come with us.

"No. I don't believe so. When are you going?" 

"In a week." I inform and finish my sandwich.

"I'll leave tomorrow. My mum booked me the flight yesterday. That's how excited for me to go home she is." She chuckles and I smile.

"My lunch time is over, I have to go back." I say while looking at the time in my phone.

"OK, thanks for the company." She says and hugs me.

"You're welcome, beautiful." I tell her and start walking to the rehearsal.

"Oh, I almost forgot. They got you a ticket. Keep it, just in case you change your mind." I say, walking back to her and handing her the airplane ticket.

"They shouldn't waste money unnecessarily." She argues.

"Say that to them." I shrug chuckling.

"I will." She chuckles too.

I know she will. She loves to scold them.

"See you in two weeks." I wave her off.

"Yeah, Don't break any leg." She tells me. 

Laughing, I keep walking to my rehearsal that is just a few minutes away from our lunch place. 

I really hope she changes her mind. I believe that what those two need is some time around each other without much choice to run away. Like when they met, basically.

 ******* Cristina's POV *******

I'm at Lisbon airport, waiting for my mum to pick me up. She booked me a flight way to early, I really need to get some sleep. I had to wake up at five O'clock in the morning in order to get the flight in time. I look around the airport once again, searching for her, but I don't have much luck.