25. Letting Go - Part I

Hello Lovies,

I want to start by saying a massive THANK YOU, for your support in this story. Even though you're not as active as I would like, I still see you there by the increasing of the reads. 

I can't believe it reached 25k reads, it's crazy. I remember, on the first chapters I wrote, being so happy because I would have 100 reads, so it's incredible for me how far I become. So thank you again for reading my story, it means a lot.

And if you want to make me smile, leave a comment from time to time. :)

Anyway, the next chapters are bit of the story I'm more excited about, so I hope I don't screw it up! 

Hope you like it :) xx

-------

(Two Months Later, April 20th 2014)

"But why?" Samanta asks me.

"It's not working anymore. I'm not happy. It's too much."  I explain again.

"But..."

"Please don't ask anything else." I beg and she agrees a bit reluctantly. 

I end the call and clean my tears with the back of my hand. I walk to the sink and wash my face the best I can so it doesn't show I've been crying. I leave the bathroom and join the boys back on stage where they're doing sound check. Harry flew me over for the weekend while they are back in London. I gladly accepted, I missed him so much, but it's been such an eventful weekend, I'm exhausted.

Harry insisted that I stayed in the room while they were doing the meet and greets and, for the first time, I didn't mind. I want to be near him as most as I can before I leave. I chatted with a couple fans while they were waiting for their turn to take pictures with the boys, they were really sweet and didn't seem to mind my relation with Harry. Some of the girls are really original when it comes to ideas for the pictures. There's shy ones, that would take it as they get and cheeky ones, that would ask for kisses and some other stuff. I've seen everything, it's quite cool to see the diversity of personalities. 

The concert was amazing. I think it was the loudest I attended so far. It's incredible the reaction those five boys can extract from thousands of people just for them being them. The fact that they can make them all love them and they don't even try it's mind blowing.

We went to some restaurant after the concert, the boys were all complaining they were starving so we didn't exactly have much of a choice. The boys wanted to go out somewhere, I didn't catch the name of, but Harry kidnapped me. I'm not complaining though. As much as I love the other boys, I'm more than happy to spend time just with Harry. While we were saying goodbye I took extra special time with every single one of the boys, hugging the air out of their lungs.

"Is everything alright?" Liam asks, catching everyone's attention. 

"Yeah, I'm just on my period." I say chuckling, earning some disgusting noises from the other boys and comments like: 'I really didn't need to know that', 'Thank you very much for that image' and 'Looks like Harry's not gonna get lucky tonight'.  

I laughed at their silliness. I'll miss these boys.

During the whole night I held onto Harry's hand for dear life. I needed to take in every single connection and touch between us before I leave. I can tell Harry's suspicious that something's wrong, even though he didn't commented anything. It's clear in his eyes. I couldn't actually believe what I was about to do. I don't even know how I'm going to do it!