56. Missing

******* Louis' POV ******

Me and Harry are currently on our way to Niall's house. Harry dragged me with him, trying to sell me the lie that he needed me to drive him because his arm is feeling a bit sore and he wouldn't be able to drive himself and he really needed Samanta to take a look at it. I didn't buy it, although I still accepted to come with him. I'm pretty sure he's just hoping that he'll see Cristina there. 

Those two have been a little bit off since Harry got that anonymous text saying Cristina has been fooling and playing him. That's why I didn't object nor call him out on his lie. He tries to look as if he couldn't care less about the situation, but I can easily tell that's he's been down because of it.

I know he was loving the fact that they were starting to get along a lot better and so was I. Having those two fighting and attacking each other on a daily basis is not healthy for anyone, but now I'm starting to consider that it was a good thing, because not having them direct a single word towards each other, is a lot more distressing.

"How are things with Cristina?" I question, trying to break the silence that has settled around us and maybe get him to admit that he wants to see her. 

He looks at me and looks outside the window again as he answers.

"We haven't been speaking lately." He shrugs. 

"Why?" I push.

"I don't know. We just didn't have anything to talk about." He gives me a small and not so convincing excuse.

"You're just wasting time with your jealousy." I call him out on his lie.

"She was with someone else while she was trying to convince me that she loved me. I think that's enough reason for me not to want to talk to her." He answers, raising his voice a little, clearly getting angry.

"She wasn't with him and you know that." I calmly answer. 

I'm not trying to pick up a fight, I'm just trying to get him to grow out of this jealousy state he's in and believe her when she says he's the only one she loves. I don't think she said that to him with these words yet, but she should, it would certainly change things. Maybe I need to help them with that too.

"I only know what I see and what I saw was pretty clear to me." He says, pulling me out of my thoughts, where I was already planning how I would get Cristina to tell Harry her real feelings.

"You know her better than that and you know this industry better than to believe a simply picture that can and actually was taken out of its context." I accuse and he just looks out of the window again, ending the conversation there. 

I grin widely, knowing that I won this argument and hoping that he'll stop with the stubbornness and get back on speaking terms with her.

****** Harry's POV ******

Me and Louis are currently at Niall's house. I sort of lied to Louis before; my arm does hurt, but I would easily drive myself here. I just wanted him near me if I actually saw Cristina, like I hope I'll do. He'll help me keep my cool and like I suspected he did help me. While driving here he pushed the Cristina and I subject and like usually what he said left me thinking and pondering my attitude. 

Maybe I am being dumb for believing in a picture from an anonymous text. I've been in this industry long enough to have had a lot of that kind of problems and I may be letting it affect my personal life once again. She did admit that it happened though.

We've been here for about half a hour now. Samanta's already checked my arm and told me I put too much effort onto it and as a result I can't work-out for a week, so the articulation and muscles can relax. Cristina didn't show up yet. To be honest, I was hoping she would be here and that she would be the one to check my arm up.