60. Why Is Harry Styles In My Room?

******* Cristina's POV *******

When will the spinning end? This is so fucking distressful!

There are only a few times when I can rest from the torturing spiral and it is when Harry talks, sings or makes any sort of sound. I almost feel sober when it happens, but it's never enough. I try to concentrate on the warmth and the wet, soft sensation I feel from time to time on my hand. It's almost like every part of me that's connected with him is alive and is a step closer to come back to reality. 

The warmth in my hand has been there for a while now. I don't exactly know for how long though. It could have been days or simply a couple minutes. It's hard to count the time when the only sight you have is white and orange.

What if it had been years and all my friends and family are older. Some of the people I know and love dearly may be dead now! I may have lost a huge part of their lives. We're probably all wrinkled and old. I can't help but to feel sad, because I missed a lot of time that I wanted to spend with them and I never got to see them age. Then again, I don't even know if I'll ever wake up from this state. 

I wonder if other people, besides Harry, have been visiting and I only feel his presence. If it's really been years since I've been kidnapped, I'm really flattered that he still comes to visit. I mean, we weren't exactly on the best terms.

******* Harry's POV ********

It's been two days and Cristina still hasn't woken up. I'm starting to get worried, because the time that the doctor settled is almost over and nothing new happened, nothing about her state changed. She's still in the same position she was when I first saw her on this bed, the only movement of her body being when the nurses move it, from time to time, to help her blood circulation.

Her face is still blank, no emotion behind it. My mind keeps fooling me whenever I kiss her hand. Every time I do it, from the corner of my eyes, it looks like her lips tremble, but I know it's just my imagination, my hope that she'll come back to me, that's deceiving me.

I haven't left her side since I entered the room. Her mother tried to make me leave, but I refused. I'll only leave her when she wakes up, she needs me by her side as much as I need her. No one understands why I don't leave, they're always telling me that I need to sleep, eat or whatever excuses they remember, but they don't know us. Right now this is where I need to be. It's helping her, I can feel it.

It's like our hands are glued together, even when I'm sleeping in this rather uncomfortable couch, my hand never leaves hers.

"Good morning sir." The doctor greets as he enters the room to check on Cristina.

"Good morning." I greet and sit up straight on the couch, carefully moving her hand with mine so she doesn't get hurt.

The doctor does his routine check-up and his expression tells me that she's still the same.

"Harry," The man starts and I look up at him. 

"I know you don't want to leave her side, but I have to ask you to leave. It's been two days and it's not healthy for you." He says and as I'm about to start arguing back, he holds his hand up to stop me from talking.

"You'll have to do it. You've been here for two days straight and I don't want to have you as my patient too. Besides, she needs to be showered and all other things that have to be done in private." He carefully explains.

"I'm her boyfriend. You can do it in front of me." I try to negotiate.

"No, we can't. That's the policy of the hospital." He cuts my negotiation short.