20. Where Is She? - Part II

Hey Lovies, enjoy the chapter! :) xx

------

******* Harry's POV *******

I'm on my way back to London. I really thought I would find Cristina there. 

Where is she? Where did that asshole take her? How am I supposed to apologize if I can't reach her? She doesn't answer my calls, doesn't return my texts. I hate this stubborn side of her and the way she can completely disconnect herself from someone if she believes that's the right choice. But then again if I was her I wouldn't want to talk to me either after what I said to her, I basically called her a whore when I know for sure she's nothing like it.

I'm at Niall's once again, trying to get Samanta to tell me where Cristina is. I've been asking her for about half an hour now and if she keeps telling me fucking nothing. I might cry or fall on my knees to beg her. I know she would enjoy that sight very much. Maybe I should fucking do it. Maybe she would pity me enough to tell me.

"Samanta, please, tell me where she is. Please!" I beg her, but she just laughs and walks out of the room. 

I'll never be able to make this girl help me, especially on this.

"Niall," I whine, turning to him. 

"Help me!" I scream, while placing my hands on his shoulders and shaking him.

"There's nothing I can do, mate. She won't tell anyone. Not even me." He says laughing.

Clearly he's enjoying my state. Bunch of heartless bastards.

"She fancies you. She'll tell if you if you ask." I reason.

"No she doesn't." He turns serious. 

Is he being serious right now? How come these two idiots don't notice they're supposed to be together? I thought they had figured things out by now.

"C'mon, everybody knows that you fancy each other! You're the only ones who are still in denial." I tell him.

"You're just saying that so you can find Cristina." He says and I roll my eyes.

"That," I admit. -"and I really want you to stop being a pussy and make the move, man." I tease him.

"You think?"

"Just fucking do it." I shake my head.

I hang out with Niall for a bit more until Samanta comes home. After the three of us have dinner I head back home to take a little rest. I am exhausted and it's killing me to not know anything about Cristina. So maybe if I take a little nap it will help the sick feeling I have at the bottom of my stomach. 

******* Zayn's POV *******

"Hello, Zaynie Vainie!" She excitedly calls the nick name she gave me when she saw me freaking out about my hair two weeks ago. 

You would have to too though if one day you woke up, went to the bathroom to do your necessities and looked in the mirror to find your hair green. Yeah, those are the days I regret giving the boys a spare key.

"Hey, Pixie." I say and she chuckles. 

I've called her Pixie since the day the boys and I walked in on her jamming to 'Winx Club, You're The One' song (A/N: Song on the side). Who would have thought that a nineteen year old girl still watches and knows the Winx Club songs? 

"How are you?" I question.

"I'm fine, loving it here." 

Well, at least she's happy. Or fakes it very well.