55. Tattoo

Hey Lovies,

I have a new cover, if you want to hear it I have it attached to this chapter :) x

------

******* Cristina's POV *******

It's been two weeks since my encounter with Angie and, unfortunately, that was the first and the last time I saw her. I really wanted to bump into her just one more time so I could strangle that bitch. How dare she get in between me and Harry?

She was a bitch and Harry even tried to be nice towards her after he broke up with her, because even though I despised her, he cared a little about her, which always made me angry, but at the end of the day he was with me, so it was an anger easy to dissolve. But she wasn't able to live with his friendship, she had to try and get between us and leave us both miserable.

In the middle of all of this, the only good thing about it is that, now I'm sure he doesn't want anything to do with her, because he was single and he still didn't go back for her. Suck it bitch!

And now, after Zayn telling him everything that happened, he can't even stand hearing her name. She lost this war and I couldn't be happier.

I'm kind of going paranoid though. The uneasy feeling that someone is watching or following me has returned and is in beast mode. I feel it every time I leave the clinic to walk home. Until one week ago, it was just a feeling without any substantiation, but it then became into something more real. I actually started seeing someone there, carelessly following me all the way to my house.

At first, I made Samanta walk back with me, but a few days later we just gave up and started driving there. It's safer. I hate it though, because I love to walk from the clinic to my house and the other way around - it's like my daily work-out and helps me unwind - and now I don't feel safe anymore. Maybe, now that I've been driving there, the creep will give up and I can go back to my routine.

Unfortunately, today my car decided to stop working and I had to walk my way to the clinic. It was a pretty calm walk though, but then again, the creep never showed up in the morning or during a bright day light. As I've been driving to work lately, he probably wasn't expecting me to walk there either. Me and Zayn will finally do our matching tattoos today, so he'll drive me home, meaning I won't have to walk alone, I couldn't be more happy about it.

As usual, Mrs. Robinson is my last patient of the day and I'm listening to her telling me stories about her grandchildren, when my mind drifts off to a daydream, in the future, where me and Harry would be in our garden, cuddled together on a garden bench, watching our grandchildren happily run around, yelling and chuckling, playing tag and hide and seek. I smile at the thought - it would be fantastic and a dream come true - but the smile immediately drops when I remember that we've been hardly talking or hanging with each other. We're not even fighting like we used to, we simply don't talk anymore.

"Tell me honey, how are things with that boy? Harry, I believe." Mrs. Robinson smiles at me and I direct my focus back to her.

"To be honest, I don't even know myself." I sigh, looking at our hands as I keep massaging hers.

"He didn't come around? I was pretty sure he would." She says, more to herself than to me.

"He did. I mean, kinda. It's complicated." I rumble. 

"Everything between us is complicated when we're at home." I confess to her the conclusion I came up with, last week. 

"How come?" She questions, intrigued.

"I don't know but it seems that we only step forward in our relationship whenever we're in some other country." I clarify.

"Maybe you should take a big vacation just for the two of you." She suggests, not a single bit of humor on his face when I look up, like I suspected to be.