64. The Apocalypse

(3 Years Later)

 "Harry, we need to get down there to control them, they're starting to rebellion." Louis tells Harry while entering the office. Harry keeps looking out of the window, taking in the sight.

"I know. Let them be for a while more, just until I discover their plan. We'll take them down then." Harry says, as, with a discrete sign, he turns around to look at Louis. Louis doesn’t miss it though and looks sympathetically at Harry. He takes a step forward and puts a hand on his shoulder before talking.

"Is it her?"

"Yes, sometimes the feelings creep in and I can't control them. Yesterday I found myself running on the woods, and I almost crossed the line that separates the territories. Do you know how bad that would be!?" Harry explains, exasperated, pulling at his hair.

"I do. I used to feel like that before Eleanor joined us." Louis sighs.

"But I can't afford that kind of weakness. I'm the leader." Harry says and storms out of the room.

-----

"Enough!" Cristina roars and everyone in the room shuts up and looks down.

"Zayn is our allied now; I take responsibility for his actions. If any of you ever bother him again you will be punished. With no mercy!" Cristina authoritatively threatens. -"You may go now." She orders, now more calmly. 

"Thank you, but I'm scared they may revolt against you. I've heard a few things." Zayn confesses her, once they're alone.

"What did you hear?" Cristina questions with a sigh. Leading a pack of werewolves is more difficult than what she thought.

"There are rumours about your past with Harry and people are starting to call you weak because you didn't finish him last month." 

"How can people know about that? I thought only the people that lived here knew!" She roars again, frustrated.

The fact that Cristina and Harry once were love related was something that was erased from everyone’s minds, apart from Zayn, Eleanor, Perrie, Louis, Samanta, Niall, Liam, Danielle, Harry, Cristina and Angelo, the most powerful werewolves in the world. They’re called the Special ones, because they’re stronger and they still have their memories from the past. They also have a stripe on their torso that distinguishes them from everyone else.

Last month, when both werewolves’ packs got into a fight, Cristina and Harry, the leaders, had to go down and end it. After separating the packs, they chased each other and Cristina won the upper hand, but when the time came she didn't take the killer move. They thought they were alone, but apparently someone saw.

"You need to re-evaluate the servants. There's a traitor among them." Zayn announces.

------

Two and half years ago, an uncommon blue Eclipse happened and the World as we know changed; the whole world population changed, they all turned into werewolves, two types of werewolves. The packs are enemies and hate each other passionately.

Lovers got separated, friends became enemies and families had to go separate ways. For most of them it wasn't a choice or an obligation, it was just the nature of their new being. For most it wasn’t hard because they forgot their memories; all they know is the new connection with pack, that's their family now.

There were a few that didn't get affected that much and they tried to go against the new rules, but once they were found, the leaders would punish them and kill them, in front of one another and to the rest of the community, to make them an example to the others.