17. Yes.

Hi Lovies, I'm so sorry, it took me more than one month to update, I sincerely apologize. It wasn't my intention. I thought that, me being in summer vacations, I would have a lot more free time but it ended up being the other way around.

So I'm really sorry and I'll try to redeem myself. :)

If you stuck by, I really, really appreciate it! :) xx

------

******** Harry's POV ********

(August 19th)

This past week I've been giving all my attention to Cristina. I intend to show her that she really is as important to me as I told her. She's not a rebound, she's my main girl. She's the one who owns my heart. She's had it since day one, she just doesn't realizes it.

I took her on three dates and we're currently on another. I took her to some late picnic on some hill I discovered a couple of months ago, while I was driving nowhere. There we had a clear view to the sky and the stars. I was afraid she would be disappointed because it's nothing major, but I guess she was telling the truth when she said she didn't need jewels and extravagant gifts or dates, because judging by the smile she has on her face, she's loving it and I couldn't be more happy.

We are now lying on the floor watching the stars. Well, she is, I'm just contemplating her. 

We're both lying on our backs, side by side with our hands intertwined. I'm just caressing her hand and kissing it from time to time. She smiles and blushes every time I do it, which I find adorable. My urge to kiss her is growing minute by minute. I know I could just do that, but it wouldn't feel right, something is telling me to wait. 

"Yes." She says, out of nowhere, turning her head to the right to look at me with a serious face.

"What?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows but smiling at the same time.

"Yes. I'll give you the honor of having the right to call yourself my boyfriend." She says grinning, turning on her side, getting herself an easier way to trap me in her beautiful eyes.

It took me a few second to interiorise what she said, I was too distracted by her smile. But when it did, I looked at her in shock, not exactly sure if I heard right or was just daydreaming.

"Well, that's not the reaction I was expecting, but it's hilarious!" She starts laughing and pokes my left cheek with her forefinger.

"Hey, you caught me off guard, what did you expect?" I reason.

I scratch the back of my neck with an embarrassed chuckle

"A kiss, maybe?" She questions, sounding hopeful. 

Oh love, that's what I been willing to do for a long time now. 

"My pleasure." I grin and grab her waist pulling her closer to me. 

I brush my nose onto hers, giving her an Eskimo kiss and making Cristina giggle. 

"My girlfriend." I whisper before leaning in and pecking her smiling lips.

She grabs hold onto my curls and pulls me closer to her, connecting our lips deeply, clearly not happy with my small peck. 

We share a passionate kiss, this one meaning a lot more than any other kiss we've ever shared. This one wasn't just some kind of banter, it wasn't any teasing one. This kiss was a sweet, full of meaning one, because she was now mine and I was hers. 

The kiss sent jolts of electricity through my whole body. I could stay like this forever with Cristina enveloped in my arms, with her long hair tickling my bare arms.