63. No One Else's

******* Cristina's POV *******

(10 days later)

Samanta and I had agreed that today I would come to work with her. I'm not working, because I don't have the knowledge to, but I've been walking around, getting familiar with the place and the patients.

The day is almost over, Samanta only has one more client and we can go then. I'm looking forward to get home and get some sleep, to get rid of the tiredness and hopefully get some memories back.

"Cristina," An old lady gushes and involves me in a hug when I turn around. I stiffen at first, but then my body involuntarily relaxes. This probably was something common before and even though my mind doesn't remember, my body knows.

"Mrs.?" I drag the word, discreetly asking her name.

"Robinson." She clarifies and I nod with a smile.

Samanta told me about her. She's the client I'm closer too and the only one that knows what happened to me. I think she had some sort of feeling that something was wrong with me and Samanta ended up telling her, to sooth her.

"Are you going to treat me today?" She asks, full of hope.

"No. I don't remember how." I shake my head with a small smile.

"I'm sure you will." She says, grabs my hand and starts walking.

"But," I try to argue, but she drags me with her into one room.

"Wash your hands, go to the closet, grab the yellow cream and massage my hands with it." I do as she instructs and awkwardly start massaging her hands.

I shouldn't be doing this; she's going to waste one day of treatment because of me. I should have left Samanta do it, like it was supposed to.

"Apply a little more pressure." I nod and continue.  Five minutes later I look down at our hands and I notice it doing random moves that I would have never thought to do.

 "See, you're remembering it." She smiles at me, as if reading my mind and I smile too.

"How's your memory?" She questions after a few moments of silence.

"I get a few small fractions of it from time to time, usually when I'm sleeping, but I know that I'm not slightly near to get it fully back." I explain and then I find myself telling the Mrs. Robinson the few memories that I've got back and she listens intently, looking me in the eyes, as if she's waiting for me to say something specific.

 "So you haven't remembered your Harry yet?" She questions.

"My Harry?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Yes, your love." She clarifies.

"No, I didn't remember anyone that I had a love connection with. I only know one Harry and we're just good friends." I explain to her.

"Oh, ok. Tell me about this Harry then." She asks with a smile.

I like this lady. She makes me feel comfortable and she's always smiling that, sweet and caring smile.

"You probably already heard about him. Supposedly I know him for years now." I say with a shrug and Mrs. Robinson smiles. I have to ask her what she's thinking; I feel that it's about me.

"Possibly, but tell me anyway." She urges me to continue. I nod and start telling her all I remember about Harry. I don't know much yet, but I think I know enough to do a perfect description of who he is.

"Do you want to know a secret?" She asks when I'm unconsciously cleaning her hands. 

I guess the treatment is over.