37. It's Like It Was Never Gone

Hey Lovies,

Don't forget, let me know what you think about the chapter :) x

-----

****** Author's POV ******

A strict fight between your heart and your mind. The conflict between what you want and what you should do. That not so simple decision, that can change your life for the better or for the worst.

Do you know that feeling? You probably do. Everyone feels it at least once in their life, if not more. Because even if it is for the simple fact that you're at a candy shop and you really want that lollipop but you don't have money on you, so you stand there, consideration the possibility of stealing it.

This is not the case though. This conflict involves more than a lollipop. It involves lives, futures, and people's happiness. 

******* Cristina's POV *******

I thought about going back to my clinic and hide there so that Louis and Zayn wouldn't find me. But decided against it, because I would have to go back home eventually and them being them, they would find me one way or another. You should never doubt their stalker manners. They're very effective.

They've been here for over a hour now and I'm loving every second. It's like the old times. It's like we never stopped talking, even though I notice Louis slightly cold towards me. But it doesn't surprise me. He's Harry's best friend after all, it kind of was bound to happen. They didn't mention my sudden and long departure yet, but I can feels it's about to come, I can read it in their faces.

"We're working on the new album already. I think we'll start recording in two weeks or so." Zayn informs me.

"Yeah, Samanta mentioned it to me. I can't wait to hear it." I tell him while putting the tray with the tea and sandwiches down on the table. 

Somethings never change and you can see it by the fact that they still manage to get me to make food for them, which is a contradiction to my laziness. They both reach for the respective sandwiches and take huge bites on it. Haven't people been feeding these guys lately?

"Don't eat your fingers!" I comment, chuckling. 

Zayn shows me his middle finger and Louis decides to show me his chewed food, earning gag noises from me, but me being me, I end up doing the same.

"Oh, I forgot to give you this." Zayn says, handing me my sketchbook. 

I completely forgot about it back then. I was so surprised with the fact that I saw them again that my mind didn't even think rationally anymore.

"Thanks." I say taking it from his hand and placing it on the table.

"So "H's" and hearts, ham?" He smirks. 

"Yeah. Helena, my little cousin. She's the cutest." I say, avoiding the confession that he's trying to get from me. 

"That's not what I meant." He states, chuckling.

"She's still cute." I shrug, chuckling along with him.

"Anyway, you never told me you could draw this good." He comments, looking down at the book, that sits on the table, between us.

"I don't. It's only when I feel inspired." I shrug.

"You have an interesting muse." Louis comments.

And here it is, the subject I've been trying to avoid since I run into them, or Louis into me. Whatever you like better. But the point is, they're going to try to make me talk about him, and I don't want to.