58. Come Back To Me

Hey Lovies,

I want to apologize, because lately I haven't been describing things like I used too and like I want to and I hate it, but I can't get myself to do it better so I can only hope it's not as bad as I think it is and that I can actually transpire what I really what to. :)

-----

****** Harry's POV ******

(Two Days Later)

It's two O'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. I don't sleep in almost two days and my body feels very weak, but every time I close my eyes, all I see is Cristina. My mind keeps racing with all the possibilities of where she might be, of what could be happening or could have happened to her and I can't bear those images, those thoughts. They're too painful.

Louis insisted that I should stay at his house until this was solved, saying that I'm too upset with the situation and that I can't be by myself. In any other situation I would have argued back, because I'm old enough to be by myself in complicated situations, but in this one, I agree with him, I need my best friend close, to push me up when I start to give in onto those dark thoughts.

From Unknown

'Since you're a whipped pussy and you don't seem to be able to set yourself free from the little bitch, I did you a favor and took care of it. You're welcome ;) xoxo'

What the fuck!?

I seriously need to change my number again. I'm sick and tired of these shitty messages. Even though I agreed on not reading nor opening anything else attached to it, I tap the screen anyway, opening the video.

The content of the video makes me fall to my knees and tears to actually stream down my face. I had a bad feeling about it, but I never expected it to be something like this.

The video shows a beaten up Cristina. Her eyes are dark and swallowed, her lips are also swallowed and ripped in several spots, her face as several cut and bruises and she seems to be tied up. She's also gagged, but you can still hear her muffled cries as she struggles to try and set herself free. The image starts zooming out and I start seeing that she is in what seems to be a coffin, that's in a hole. As it continues to zoom out, some guy starts appearing in the scene. He closes the coffin with a shovel and starts shoving land onto the coffin and with that, my phone falls from my shaking hands to the floor. 

Mimicking my hands, my whole body is shaking, with anger and fear. The image of a beaten up Cristina replaying itself inside my head, constantly.

Someone beat her up and buried her alive? When was this? How old is this video? I knew I had a bad feeling, but this goes way beyond all the scenarios I'd imagined. This is a million times worse and seeing it happen, killed a part of me.

It takes me a while to get myself together and when I finally do get back into the real world, I grab my phone and rush to Louis' room. I bang the door fiercely and enter, not even waiting for an answer. I get to him, grab his shoulders and shake him furiously, startling him awake.

"What the fuck!?" He shouts, pushing me off of him. 

I get out of the bed and pull the covers away from him, revealing a half naked Louis. He's shirtless, just supporting pajama pants.

"You need to drive me to the police station. Now!" I shout.

I don't care about the hours or the neighbors, right now that's the last thing I care about. I wouldn't even be here, wasting time, if Louis hadn't taken my driving license and keys from me - saying I couldn't drive until I got some sleep. It's not my fault that my mind doesn't want to rest. It was completely overreacted, I just almost fell asleep while driving once. It wasn't that bad. I woke up just in time to get the car back to the right side of the road.