41. Infallible

Hello Lovies,

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS for those of you that actually celebrate it. If you don't then, have a wonderful day too.

I'm going to wish you a Happy New Year too already, because I don't know if I'll be able to update sooner than that. So, party hard and don't do nothing too crazy. ;) xx

------

******* Louis' POV *******

It's been about a month since Simon fired the head of management. After analyzing all his work, Simon found out that he has been stealing money from us and doing all kind of contracts behind our backs. We found out that he's the one at fault for most of the rumors that had been written on the papers and so many other felonies. 

Paul is now replacing him. He already was into a few businesses on that matter so he got an upgrade of his post. I'm happy for him because that way, he'll be able to spend a lot more time with his family. 

I'm going to miss him though. He's been on the road with us since day one, he's part of this big family. He promised he would be around sometimes, because I believe he'll miss the craziness of his last job, that I know he loved.

Cristina and Harry didn't even meet yet. You heard it right! They're two thick headed people. Even though Cristina didn't want me to tell Harry want happened, - she says she rather be the one telling him herself - I had to tell him something. He needed to know. 

I told him that she has been living in London for the past two years and he was really shocked to hear that. Just the way we all were too when we found out. He eventually asked me why the head management was fired and Paul was now replacing him. I told him that he has been doing stuff behind everyone's backs and he's the reason why Cristina left him, but he didn't care, nor did he believed it. 

He's too resented and angry that she left him to stop for a minute and understand the easiness with what he could get his happiness back. He said that she just lied to me the way she did to him and a few other things that I won't repeat.

We've been trying to get them to meet up, but either we manage to get Harry to the meeting place and Cristina doesn't show up, or we get Cristina to agree to meet up with him and he's the one that doesn't show. It's like the universe is against us while we're trying to get them back together.

To be honest, I think that she's only scared of what he may say to her. She knows him well enough to know that he's massively angry with her. When that boy is angry, which is a thing you don't see very often, nothing good comes out of that mouth. It's like his brain disconnects from his mouth and he just says whatever he's feeling at the moment. It's the confrontation she's scared of, even though she tries to deny it and say that she just needs to move on with her life, and all that crap she tries to foist us with.

I was with Samanta when she called Cristina to tell her that she was free from the contract. That girl freaked out when she heard it, but not in a good why. I really thought she would have an anxiety attack or something and no one would be there to help her.

********** FLASHBACK ***********

"No. Well a bit. But the important thing here is that you're free from the contract!" Samanta shouts and we hear Cristina gasp.

"What?!" She shrieks. 

"You heard me, I told everything to Louis and he solved everything." Samanta informs her.