43. Jumping Into Conclusions

Hey Lovies,

I should be working on my works for school instead of writing these. But this is way more interesting. Ahah. :P

-----

******* Cristina's POV *******

It's nine O'clock in the evening and I'm finally closing the clinic. My mind can't stop wandering back to what happened today. Never in a million years would I imagine that our paths would cross again here.

How did he find my clinic? It's at least, and purposely, twenty minutes away from his house by car and lot more if you try to walk there by foot. 

From Chubby Cheeks

'Nice day at work? ;)'

It reads. Sneaky, noisy ass boy! I knew this couldnt just be a coincidence.

I'm about to call him and scold him for arranging this encounter without any sort of warning, when my phone starts ringing.

Private number?

"Hello?" I question, once I answer the call.

"Hello, Doctor Cristina?" The man asks.

Who the hell is this?

"Yes? Who's asking?"

"It's John. Harry's body guard. We were at your clinic earlier-"
He starts explaining.

"Yes, yes. I know. Why are you calling?" I interrupt him.

There's need of explaining further and wasting both his and my time. I know very well who they are.

"I'm calling to apologize for earlier and to inform you that we'll be at your clinic tomorrow to start the physiotherapy sessions." He says, going straight to the point.

"Does he agree to it?" I ask John, find this change of mind very suspicious.

I hope he doesn't insist on me treating Harry without his consent. I won't do it, to anyone for the matter. Also, the atmosphere is already thick enough between us without that helping.

"It doesn't matter. His arm needs to be working to its fullest as fast as possible. And we have very good references of your work." He answers me.

"Why do you insist so much on me being the one doing it? There are plenty of good professionals around London." I debate.

It's about time I get some explanation for this persistence.

"You were recommended." He simply says.

Wow, so enlightining.

"By who?" I press further.

"Someone we trust fully." He vaguely answers.

Yeah, that doesn't help much either.

"Okay, but if he starts a fit in my clinic again, I'll end the session on the spot and none of you will be allowed here anymore." I threaten.

"Don't worry. He won't." John says, very credent of his words.

I just choose to wait and see how it goes, there's no use to be stressing or arguing about something before it happens.

We say our professional goodbyes and hang up.

I can't shake the feeling I get whenever I allow myself to indulge in the fact that, if tomorrow goes on smoothly, I'll be dealing with Harry, on a regular basis, for the next three weeks.

(Next week)

I've been treating Harry's arm for twenty minutes now and so far, so good.

I've been taking in his appearance. He's different, the years that went by, clear in his features.