53. Getting Through The Bumps

Hey Lovies,

If you like drama, just stick by, it's around the corner ;)

Just saying ;P

----

******* Harry's POV *******

I'm currently in an airplane with Cristina, flying back to London. Our two months CD's promotion tour is over and we have a few weeks off before we start doing gigs and all the craziness of touring starts again. Since we're actually starting to get along, I decided to fly with her because Cristina's flight, once again, didn't match ours. She doesn't know I changed my flight to fly with her, she believes it was all a coincidence and I don't think I'll tell other wise either. I don't want her to think I planned all of the latest events.

 A few days ago everything almost went down the drain. After we went out clubbing, Cristina dragged me away from the fucking moron that had the effrontery to ask me how much I wanted to let Cristina go with him, those words mixed with the alcohol and the adrenaline from the fight aroused this boldness in me that made me forget about all the shitty things from the past and just enjoy the moment. It let me appreciate and care for the Cristina that I had in front of me. 

As the time passed by, the alcohol eventually started to vanish from my body, but somehow I was able to stop the memories from coming back and followed Eleanor's advice - to live in the moment and forget the past. I'm pretty sure Cristina's touch had a huge influence in that too, it always had the power of sobering me up while leaving me drunk in love.

By the time she kissed me I had practically gained full conscience of what was happening. Her gesture caught me by surprise despite the fact that I spent the whole night trying to kiss her. I never thought she would actually allow it, let alone she being the one to make the first move. The second time, well, that was a different story, I reacted and one thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together.

I hardly slept that night. After she fell asleep in my arms, I spent hours just contemplating her, admiring her. I had forgotten how perfectly her body fits in mine; how soft her skin feels; how she holds on onto one of my hand for dread life, while sleeping; how she mumbles little things in her sleep; but most of all I had forgotten how happy she makes me feel and how much I love her.  

"Shit!" I hear Cristina murmur and look down at her.

"What?" I question as she looks up at me. 

I hold her stare and wait for her answer.

"Nothing." She says and looks away.

"Tell me." I command, while holding her chin and turning her face to look at me.

"It's nothing." She insists, trying to sell me a fake confident look, but I can see right through it.

"It's not nothing." I contradict her.

"I'm pretty sure I just got my period." She sighs and looks down at her hands.

"Go plug it in then." I tell her. 

I mean, I'm not a girl, but I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to fix this problem.

"That's the shit part, the pads are in the other bag." She explains and leans back onto the seat.

"Oh. Ask someone if they have one." I shrug.

"I'm not going to ask a stranger for a pad." She tells me, looking at me indignantly.

"Why not?"

"Not happening!" She crosses her arms on her chest and closes her eyes.

"Fine." I say and push the attendance button.