Part 1 - Life Before Him - Scene 5 - Friday

Originally written and posted on 2/20/2024 

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Part 1 - Life Before Him - Scene 5

Jane couldn't sleep. It was almost midnight, and she lay there, wide awake, staring at the ceiling. Her paper remained unfinished, but she pushed the thought aside, convincing herself it would get done by Monday. She was sure of it.

The memory of the caller, the heavy breathing in her ear, haunted her. She knew it was Cooper calling her, knew exactly what he was doing too, but why? The question lingered in her thoughts, refusing to be ignored.

Thoughts of how Cooper had gripped her chin, the intensity in his hold, sent a shiver of pins and needles flooding down her body. But it sparked something within her, a strange mixture of fear and need.

Slowly, almost unconsciously, Jane's hand moved under the covers as her eyelids closed. Her mind replayed that memory again. Cooper's eyes bore into hers, his fingers holding her jaw, tightening when she didn't listen.

She slipped her hand underneath her underwear, tracing over her mound of downy hair, wet just think about his touch. Two fingers found their way to her clit with a desperate need, circling, stroking, pinching that little bud of sensitive flesh almost painfully until she bit her bottom lip. She was lost in the sensation and deep within the memory, altering it however she liked.

In the darkness of her bedroom, Jane lifted her knees, spreading her thighs wide underneath the blankets. Her mind flashed images of him, his eyes, his crooked grin, his fingers tightening around her jaw. But now the caller's heavy breathing filtered into her mind. It grew with her own breathing, quickening in time to match her racing heart. When she moaned, the caller did too.

Still kneeling in front of Jane, gripping her jaw, the caller's demand echoed in her fantasy. "Tell me to stop."

Jane shook her head, sucking her bottom lip deeper into her mouth and clamping down as another moan built up in the back of her throat.

"Don't stop," she gasped, fingers circling faster as the caller's breathing filled her thoughts. Her release only came once Cooper moaned of her name, her body arching, hips lifting off the bed, eyes clamped shut, as she climaxed silently in the dark. Spots of color exploded behind her eyelids as she sucked in a lungful of air and continued to circle her clit, wanting to drag out another wave of pleasure. Her muscles tightened in her legs and seconds later another wave crashed through her, making her body jerk with ever new pass. Her fingers stopped as she worked to catch her breath.

Teasing herself, Jane ran the tips of two fingers up and down her drenched slit. They lingered just over her opening, never penetrating, but slightly pausing. Thoughts of using the handle of her hairbrush crossed her mind like it always did, but fear stopped her.

Her breathing slowed back to normal. She spread the wetness up and down her slit, craving more but hesitant. The thought of using something smaller, like a marker or a pen, slipped through her mind, but she pushed it away, thinking she wanted the real thing, not some insertable object from her desk.

She slipped her hand out of her underwear. Bringing her fingers to her lips, she tasted herself, savoring the slickness, sucking and licking them clean before dipping them back through her slit for more, wondering if Cooper would like the taste of her. But a new thought came to mind.

What does he taste like?

Exhausted, Jane rolled to her side, pulling her legs up to her chest and finally drifted off to sleep, the memory of the caller still lingering in her mind, haunting her dreams.