Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 19 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/6/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 19 – Thursday – 5/6/2024

Tyler stood next to the bed, the black duffle bag unzipped beside an array of items. He started  lifting things from the bed and putting them back in the bag. 

Jane approached, eyeing the mess of stuff.

"Do you want to know what I wanted to do with all this?" Tyler asked, watching her.

Jane nodded.

"Pick something," he said.

Jane reached for the biggest object, a baseball bat, and lifted it.

"I was going to fuck you with it," Tyler said matter of factly.

Jane's eye widened as she wrapped her fingers around the end of it.

Tyler laughed at her reaction. "You'd be surprised what a well lubricated pussy can do." He held his hand up. "As you found out."

Jane flushed.

Cooper joined in the laughter. "You should see the porn he watches."

"I have particular tastes," Tyler said. "We can't all be normal. Isn't that right, Mutt?" He looked down at Jane, and her cheeks grew hot.

Jane shook her head and passed him the baseball bat. She picked up two bundles of rope.

"I wanted to either tie you to a tree and fuck you against it or tie you to the bed while I fucked you."

Jane bit her bottom lip as Cooper laughed in the background, still cleaning the floor. "And where the hell was I during all of this fuckery?"

"I wasn't gonna be selfish. I would've let ya have her after I was done."

Jane tossed one of the bundles at Tyler and tucked the other under her arm.

"Rope it is," Tyler said.

Jane picked up a silver zippo lighter.

"Mainly for my cigarettes, but thought I could use it on your somehow, someway."

"You wanted to burn me?" Jane asked, clarifying.

"It wouldn't have been bad burns. Maybe just heat you up a bit before I fucked you." Tyler flashed a toothy grin. "There's nothing hotter than seeing a girl squirm beneath you."

Jane's fingers curled around the lighter, palming it.

"Good choice, Mutt," Tyler said.

Jane picked up a large black cone, frowning.

"For your butt," Tyler started, "We wanted to fuck you at the same time. You know, one in the front and one in the butt. Brittany wouldn't let us do it with her. We figured maybe you could handle it."

"I think she gets it, Ty," Cooper cut in. "She's not an idiot."

Jane pressed her lips together in though, then shook her head and tossed the cone toward the bag.

"Don't worry, I still plan on fucking your ass tonight." Tyler gave her another wicked grin, making Jane's chest flush.

"I want to try it," Jane said, trying to sound casual, but the wobble in her voice gave her away. She wasn't sure she could handle both of them at once.

"We'll try it," Tyler assured her.

When she picked up a black tie, she waited for Tyler's explanation.

"Shit, I forgot that was in there." Tyler reached for it, but Jane pulled it back, curious why a tie would draw that reaction out of him amidst all the other items. "We could use it as a makeshift blindfold, I guess," he explained. When Jane remained sileny, he continued, "I interviewed with Branmore college. Their art program is one of the best. Doubt I'll get in. My grades are shit and I skip class too much."

Jane circled the tie around the back of her neck.

"What about this?" Tyler plucked up a switchblade. "Smaller handle compared to Cooper's hunting knife."

Jane nodded in agreement. "Okay."

"I think we have enough," Cooper said, shoving the soiled towels into a black trash bag.

Tyler sighed. "Always has to ruin my fun," he joked, adding, "but he's right. Let's take it easy. Maybe next time–"

Cooper cut in, "Who said anything about a next time?" His comment made Jane laugh out loud, prompting him to add, "There won't be a next time." He directed his words more to Jane than to Tyler.

Tyler was collecting the rest of the items on the bed when a small cardboard box caught Jane's attention. She grabbed it before Tyler could.

"We shouldn't mess with those." Tyler reached for the box, but she held it back like she'd done with the tie. "Mutt." He extended his hand, expecting her to comply, but Jane didn't.

She pulled it away as he reached for it again, causing her to jump back a few steps with another laugh.

"Oh, okay." Tyler eyes narrowed. "You think that's funny?"

Jane held up the box, shaking it before slipping the top open. Her eyebrows raised as she pulled out a razor blade and held it up.

"Jane," Cooper grabbed her hand holding the box as he came up behind her. "Don't get any ideas."

Jane looked up at Cooper, then back toward Tylor by the bed, waiting for him to explain.

"I wanted to carve the word 'whore' on your stomach, so you'd think of me while it healed," Tyler admitted. "It's extreme, but I've always wanted to do it to someone. You know, leave my mark on them so they'd never forget me."

Jane set the items she was holding in a pile at the end of the bed. Cooper had to pry the box from her hand. She worried her bottom lip between her teeth and then held up the razor blade to Tyler. "Make me bleed for you." She said, looking back at Cooper. "So I won't ever forget."