Part 6 - The Choice - Scene 6 - Friday

Originally written and posted on written on 4/4/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 6 – Friday – 4/4/2024

Cooper's lips brushed the shell of her ear. "Will you bleed for me, Janey?" He withdrew, snatching the knife from the table. "Stand up." He yanked her to her feet by the back of the hoodie.

"Look at me," He commanded. Her tear-filled eyes met his. "I'm going to rape you. If you try to stop me, I'll cut you. Do you understand?"

Jane gave a slight nod.

"Will you fight me?"

She shook her head.

"Why?" he asked.

Her bottom lip trembed, eyes red with fresh tears. "You'll cut me."

Surprise flickered in his eyes, as if he hadn't expected her to speak. Cooper nodded, then pointed the knife toward the mattress. "Now go lay down and stop crying."

Jane wiped her tears and nose with her sleeves, moving slowly toward the bed. She fought to hold back her tears, but they kept coming, her nose dripping. Adrenaline coursed through her, making her shake as she crawled onto the bed, legs tightly together, ankle crossed.

Cooper moved to the foot of the bed, his gaze fixed on her feet. "Doing that will only make me hurt you more." He prodded the bottom of her foot with the blade. "Uncross them."

When Jane didn't move, Cooper pressed the tip of the blade harder into her foot.

"Pull the hoodie up around your waist."

Jane braced herself, lifting her hips off the bed to obey, exposing herself from the waist down.

Cooper knelt between her legs, still fully dressed. "Look at all that hair," he murmured, petting the downy hair between her legs and running his thumb over her slit. "Open wider."

Jane slid her ankles further apart.

"Like this." Cooper's hands slipped behind her knees, pushing them up and out, his grip moving to her inner thighs, pressing them against the mattress. "You're wide open for me now." His tongue dragged across his bottom lip as his gaze stared between her legs.

He dragged the blade up her leg and down her inner thigh.

"Have you ever looked at your pussy in the mirror?" His eyes flicked to heres. Jane shook her head slightly, blinking away more tears with her hand clasped over her chest.

He slapped the flat of the knife against her center, drawing a shuddering yelp from her as she struggled to close her legs, stopping midway before opened them again.

"Good call." He dragged the tip of his blade, poking at the start of her slit. "Reach down and spread your lips apart."

Jane couldn't hold back the tears any longer. She sucked in a breath, covering her face with trembling hands as a sob wracked her body.

"What did I say?" His tone darkened.

The mattress sank as he moved closer, his knees pressing down on her inner thighs, forcing them wider. "I have to cut you now."

"No!" Another sob tore through her. She tried to move her legs but couldn't.

"Now you're fighting me?" Cooper said. "Lift your hoody." He ran the tip of the blade over her slit. "Do it now, or I'll fuck you with the blade."