Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 10 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/2/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 10 – Thursday – 5/2/2024

Jane hit the ground hard with Tyler slamming into her back, his arms wrapped around her waist. She was dazed at first, wondering why there was dirt caking her lips, why her cheek burned hotter that the cigarette burn on her arm, and why her palms stung as if she touched a heated stove.

She tried to crawl out from underneath Tyler, but it was no use. His weighted pinned her down.

Tyler fisted the back of her t-shirt, twisting it tighter and tighter, cutting off her air. Jane struggled to breathe, seeing shimmering explosions in front of her eyes as her face grew hot.

"This is gonna hurt," Tyler grunted. He lifting her by the shirt, still straddling her hips and thighs, then slammed her down, once, twice, three times, all while strangling her with her own shirt.

Jane attempted to crawl forward one last time, but Tyler yanked her up and slammed her down again.

Then everything went black.