Part 10 - A Love Story - Scene 3 - Tuesday

Originally written and posted on written on 4/22/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 3 – Tuesday– 4/22/2024

The drive to the cabin felt different this time. Once they hit the main highway out of town, the one leading to the first mountain turnoff, Jane rolled her window down. She leaned on the ledge, her head resting on her folded arms, her eyes closed, a serene smile playing on her lips.

The sun had risen higher in the clear blue sky, and the air was crisp and fresh. Cooper's hand grazed her hip, then slid over her lower back. "Aren't you cold?" he asked.

Jane glanced back at Cooper and shook her head.

He slowed the car as their approached the first turn off. "Janey," he said.

She turned back to him, her smile fading as he added, "I'm pulling over."

He continued driving until the familiar safety turnoff appeared ahead. He pulled to a stop, shut the car off, and climbed into the back seat.

Jane frowned, confusion knitting her brows. Why would he pull off the main road? It didn't make any sense.

"Come here, Janey," he said, his voice low. She laughed, shaking her head.

"The cabin," she remined him, pointing back at the turnoff.

Before she could roll her window up, Cooper grabbed her from behind, pulling her into the back seat.

"Pull your skirt up," he commanded as she lay back, their legs tangling.

From beneath him, Jane managed to gather the fabric up around her hips, exposing her underwear. He knelt between her legs, hiking them up higher to hok one around the front seat and the other above the back seat.

"Keep them like that," He order, his hands working at his belt. For the first time, Jane watched him do what she had only heard before.

Anxiety and excitement warred within her as heat built in her core. He unbuckled his studded belt, lowered his zipper, and freed himself from his pants. There was no time to think as he leaned over her, readying himself at her entrance.

"Wait," she whispered, slipping her hand beneath her underwear and spreading her wetness over her fingers. She brought her fingers to his lips, tracing them and avoiding the cut. He licked his lips with a small laugh.

"Suck your fingers clean and kiss me," he ordered.

She took her time, licking each finger clean of her arousal, but it was Cooper who kissed her.

"Are you ready?" Cooper panted at Jane settled back just a little, her hand pushing his away from his erection before taking it into her own, stroking him. He let out a hush moan, "You keep that up, and I'll cum before I can even get inside you."

Jane released her hold on him and settled back against the seat, drawing her knees higher. She moved her underwear aside, leaning up to watch him sink into her. It was different in the car.

Jane pulled her legs up high around his waist. "Just like that, Janey," he grunted.

Cooper braced himself above her, one hand on the windowsill and the other on the back seat, and started to move. The car rocked around them, cold air seeping inside through Jane's open window.

All Jane could do was look at him, studying the planes of his face in the sunlight as he drove into her. There wasn't any pain, and tears didn't fill her eyes. That strange sensation built within her with every thrust.

There wasn't anger in Cooper's eyes, just a small smile tugging at the corner on his mouth. Even his movements were less cruel.

Cooper blew out a heavy breath. "Shit ... you're going to make me come already."

All Jane could do was cup his face in her hands and bring him down to kiss her before another heated moan filled her mouth. "Cum inside me." she said on a shaky breath.

"You like it when I do that?" he grunted out.

Jane nodded and raised her arms over her head, wrapping her fingers around the car handle as if bracing for a brutal impact. There's what sex with Cooper felt like.

Cooper shuddered above her, his hips grinding against her. "You want it rough?" he asked. When Jane nodded, he pulled out and slammed back into her. The sudden jolt made her breath hitch.

He moved his hand from the back seat to her throat, squeezing until she couldn't get a solid breath. He managed only a few more thrusts before his body stilled and he cried out her name, collapsing over her as his hips continued to move through his orgasm. His lips found hers, kissing her until he slipped out.

Cooper pulled himself up on his knees, tucking himself back into his pants and redressing. Settling back against the seat, he glanced down between her legs. "Did you come?"

Jan shook her head.

"Why?"

She shrugged, her legs still bent and open wide. Gathering up her skirt, she slipped a hand beneath the band of her underwear. She rubbed her fingers up and down her slit, feeling his cum leaking out. The sensation made her want to come along with the thought of him filling her and the feel of it spilling from her body. Was that normal or gross? She didn't know.

"Are you going to make yourself come?" Cooper asked, watching her fingers move beneath the fabric of her underwear.

Suddenly, Jane sat up and straddled Cooper's thighs, a smile spreading across her face.

"What are you doing, Janey?" he asked, his hands settling on her hips.

Jane traced Cooper's lips with her fingertips before kissing him, their juices mingling between their mouths. Her hand slipped beneath her underwear again, gathering more of his cum on her finger. She traced her fingers over his lips, rubbing it onto him.

Cooper ran his tongue over his bottom lip, tasting it, before kissing her again. When she pulled back, he whispered, "Give me more."

Jane reached beneath the hem of her underwear, allowing the cum to pool across her fingers.

"Open," Jane commanded. Cooper opened his mouth as Jane sucked her fingers clean, letting the cum pool in her mouth. She liked the taste of him. Leaning forward, she hovered over his mouth, letting the cum drain past her lips into his mouth. She spread the rest of it across her lips before kissing him, pushing some back into his mouth. She couldn't believe he allowed her to do this. Maybe it wasn't disgusting after all.

"I want to make you come," Cooper groaned between kisses.

Jane shook her head.

"You don't want to come?"

Jane shook her head again.

She reached into her underwear, gathering the last of his cum. Holding her fingers up between them, she slowly licked each one like a popsicle.

"You really like my cum, don't you?"

Jane nodded before pressing her fingers to his lips again. When he opened his mouth, she slipped her three fingers inside, allowing his tongue to lap and suck them clean.