Part 13 - A Love Story - Scene 3 - Friday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/12/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 3 – Friday – 5/12/2024

Cooper eased off the highway and rolled to a stop on widened shoulder, shutting the car off. "Why did you want me to stop?"

Jane didn't answer with words. Instead, she crawled over the front seats and settled in the seat, blowing a strand of hair out of her face with a huff.

Cooper just stared at her. "What are you doing, Jane?"

"Come here and find out." Jane rolled her bottom lip between her teeth when he didn't immediately move.

Cooper flung open the driver's side door and jumped into the backseat. He met her eyes. "Hi," he said as Jane straddled his legs. He shifted slightly to get comfortable beneath her.

Jane kissed him. "Soft," she whispered against his mouth.

"Gentle," Cooper added. His mouth met hers, his tongue tracing the seam of his lips.

"No pain," Jane teased, pulling back.

Cooper looked up at her, his eyes shifting between hers and her mouth. "Exactly," he said after a slight pause.

Jane took his hand and brought each fingertip to her lips, before taking his middle finger into her mouth all the way to the last knuckle.

Cooper laughed. "You're making me hard."

"Good," she said. "I want you to be." She traced his hand down her body and slipped it beneath the hem of her leggings.

"You want me to touch you? Make you come?" Cooper asked.

Jane shook her head. "I want you to feel me," she said, guiding his fingers underneath the band of her underwear, lower over her pubic mound, and between her legs.

A small smile spread across Cooper lips. "You shaved."

Jane nodded, kissing him before saying, "For you."

"Do you want me to go down on you? Make you come in the back seat again?" Cooper asked.

Jane pulled back with a shake of her head. "No."

"Then what?" he asked. "Why did you make me stop?"

"Just feel what's yours," she said, kissing him again, slow and steady. "Love me, Cooper."

"I will," he promised, his fingers sliding lower. He groaned, "You're already wet."

Jane rocked against his fingers.

"Want me to go down on you?" he asked again. "I kinda want to go down on you right now."

Jane shook her head. "Just kiss me."

Cooper listened. He kissed her again and again, all while Jane rocked against his hand. He slipped two fingers inside her, and Jane gasped in surprise, still moving against him as he delved deeper and withdrew. "Do you like it?"

Jane nodded. "More. Fill me." She lifted her hips, and he slipped in a third finger. She twitched, biting her lower lip when he pushed them deeper, stretching her wider.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

She sank further down. "I'm a little sore."

"From yesterday?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Tell me if it's too much and I'll stop," Cooper said.

Jane resumed kissing him, rocking against his fingers, wanting them deep inside her. It wasn't until his thumb pressed against her clit that she moaned softly.

Cooper shifted beneath her. "Put your arms around my neck and lean against me," he said. "Make yourself cum on my fingers."

Jane listened, her eyes fluttering shut as she leaned into him, the side of her face against his, her hips moving. Her breathing quickened, and when she opened her mouth, she moaned his name. "Cooper ..."

Her hips rocked harder against his fingers. "Add another finger," she said, moaning as Cooper slipped another finger into her.

"Just like that, Janey," Cooper said. "Don't stop. I want to hear you come."

Jane's breath came out in shudders as her hands sank into Cooper's hair. Her hips picked up speed. "I'm so close," she panted, clinging to him, her movements quickening.

"You're so fucking wet," Cooper said, his thumb grinding against her clit. The movement made her shutter visibly. "Come for me, Janey. Soak my hand."

All Jane could do was nod, gasping, "Yes." The car started rocking as she ground against his fingers and thumb, her legs spread as wide over his hips as she could manage.

Jane cried out Cooper's name, her hands tightening in his hair until his head leaned back. She stared into his eyes, noticing the flecks of gold in his irises.

But it was Cooper who panted out, "Ride it out. Don't make it end."

Jane listened, her hips bucking wildly against his fingers, her breath raspy, mouth quivering on another cry.

This time, it was Jane who cried out, "Oh fuck," as her body shook to a crashing halt, but Cooper's thumb still worked her, causing her to convulse against him. "Oh God."

She suddenly ripped her hand free of his hair and yanked his hand out of her pants with a shuddering laugh before falling against him, trying to catch her breath and calm her racing heart.

"You soaked my hand," he said when she leaned back. His four fingers were slick and shiny with her arousal. "I've never felt you this wet before." He spread his fingers, and little spider webs of her arousal clung to his skin. "You went up to the last knuckle. How did it feel?"

Jane's body was still twitching with aftershocks as she tried to catch her breath enough to speak. "Full."

"And you came so loud," Cooper added with a smile. "I like you screaming like that."

Jane kissed him again before pulling back, saying the only thing she could think of. "I love you, Cooper."