Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 24 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/8/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 24 – Thursday – 5/8/2024

Jane lay between Tyler and Cooper on the bed, exhausted yet yearning for more. She shifted to her side, wincing as her cuts stung, and draped her arm over Cooper's chest, nestling into his side. He pulled her closer, a comforting response.

Tyler moved behind her, his fingers trailing over her hip and up her side.

It was Cooper who broke the silence. "We're never going to forget tonight, are we?"

"Never," Jane murmured.

Tyler's mouth brushed her shoulder. "I won't ever want to." He peppered her bare skin with gentle kisses.

A sudden shadow darkened Jane's happiness. After tonight, they'd return to their normal lives, but she didn't want that. She wanted to keep them both, to remain this version of herself– the one who fit in when everyone else didn't. Out there, she was the outsider, always in the shadows, watching but never seen and never heard. The easily forgotten.

Tears welled up in her eyes, the pain of that realization sharper than any physical wound she had endured in her life.

"What's wrong?" Cooper asked, starting to sit up, but Jane clung to him, preventing him from moving away.

"I was just thinking," Jane said. "It's stupid. Don't worry about it." She tried to shake off the feeling and force a genuine smile, but Tyler called her out.

"Out with it, Mutt," Tyler said, rolling her onto her back. He propped himself up on his elbow, his head resting in his hand.

Jane stared up at him, his face shimmering through her tears. Cooper propped himself up as well. They both waited for her to speak.

"I'm just happy," she managed, blinking and forcing a trembling smile. Her hands pressed into her closed eyes as a sob escaped her throat. "I don't want to lose this feeling." She shook her head, laughing at herself. "I told you it was stupid."

"It's not stupid," Cooper said softly, his voice grounding her. "I feel it too. Everything with you feels right."

Jane rubbed her eyes, drying her cheeks with her fingers. "Then tomorrow comes and normal life returns."

"We'll always have the cabin," Tyler said. "When I see you in the stairwell, I'll remember you like this. The Mutt who begged me to kiss her and make her fantasies a reality."

Cooper kissed Jane's cheek, then the corner of her mouth, and finally her lips. "And I'll bring you here whenever you want."

"And Tyler?" Jane asked.

"We'll always have tonight to remember." Tyler said, adding, "Unless Cooper learns how to share his toys."

Jane kissed Tyler, then Cooper. "One more time before we go back."

"It's getting late," Cooper said.

"Please?" Jane rolled to her side, kissing him again, her hand sliding down his chest and around his semi-hard cock.

Tyler's fingers traced down Jane's back, over her ass cheeks. "I did tell her that if she came, I'd fuck her in the ass."

Jane broke the kiss, looking back at Tyler. "I want to try it." She turned back to Cooper. "I want both of you at once. Like your video with Brittany." She worried her bottom lip, wondering if it was too much to ask for that.