Part 12 - A Love Story - Scene 22 - Thursday

Originally written and posted on written on 5/8/2024 posted on 5/19/2024

Please Note: This first draft is subject to change upon official publication, including the addition of never-before-read scenes. If you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support by liking and following me for more smutty dark romance featuring all the controversial elements readers love—or love to hate.

Scene 22 – Thursday – 5/8/2024

Jane leaned back against Cooper, his arms slipping underneath hers to run his hands over her stomach and up to her breasts. She glanced up at him. "Touch me," she urged. Cooper shifted his stance, drawing her closer. "Just like that."

He kissed her neck, trailing his lips up to her ear as Tyler's head nestled between her legs. Jane twitched when Tyler's tongue found that sensitive and overworked spot, the heat of his mouth sending shivers through her.

Cooper's fingers toyed with her nipples. "How does it feel?"

"Nice," Jane murmured, unable to take her eyes off Tyler. She caught glimpses of his pink tongue dragging along her slit, then sucking her clit into his mouth, assaulting it with swift, precise strokes.

"I want you to feel everything," Cooper whispered against her neck. "Close your eyes and listen to my voice."

Jane let her eyes flutter shut and she sank into Cooper, allowing his hands to roam her body. "I'm going to lean you back a little more so he can taste all of you." Cooper shifted, and Jane yelped in surprise when Tyler lifted his head, her clit still between his teeth. But it all felt good–every stroke, every nip and bite, every touch.

"Up you go, Mutt," Tyler said, jerking her hips and nearly pulling her off the table before throwing her legs over his shoulders and continuing.

Jane gasped when Tyler sucked her clit between his teeth and nipped at it while flicking his tongue. She lifted her arms over her head, one hand sinking into Cooper's hair.

"Cooper ..." she moaned his name, not meaning to.

"I'm right here." Cooper breathed against her neck. "I'm right here." His hands cupped and stroked her breasts.

"Do you want me to fuck you after you come?" Cooper's voice hitched slightly.

"Please," Jane moaned.

"You want me to cum inside you?" Cooper asked.

"Always." A smile ghosted Jane's lips, quickly turning into a shocked gasp as Tyler picked up speed, his mouth sucking, togue probing her entrance before dragging back to her clit to devour her.

Cooper nipped at her neck. "Do you want Tyler to fuck you again?"

At the sound of his name, Tyler gripped Jane harder, somehow increasing his pace. Jane's other hand found the back of Tyler's head as her body began to twitch against the frenzied friction. She braced her feet on his shoulders, thighs parting wider, her hips moving against his mouth.

"That's right, Mutt," Tyler said between her legs, his breath hot against her heated flesh. "Open wider and ride my fucking face."

"Do you want Tyler to fuck you again?" Cooper asked once more. Jane's mind flooded with memories of the woods– the way Tyler had held her down, fucked her without remorse, his hips grinding into the same spot his mouth now latched onto.

Jane couldn't voice the word, struggling to breathe through the building pleasure. Her leg muscles tensed, her body trying to force the orgasm out of her like when she touched herself.

"Relax, Mutt," Tyler said. "Don't rush it."

"Just let it happen." Cooper echoed from behind her. But Jane couldn't help it. Her hips kept jerking against Tyler's mouth as his hands slipped beneath her ass, pinning her to him.