Part 2 - We Were Once Wallflowers

Firstly, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story. It means the absolute world to me, and I truly mean that. I love reading all of your reactions and comments and hearing how much you enjoy the story! I love seeing all of it, and it's a joy writing the story. Reader reactions to Cooper and Tyler are exactly how I hoped they would be. And, of course, Jane terrible life choices.

It's hard out here for an indie author, even more so when you want the work to speak for itself without hard selling your book and face on the internet. What I've learned so far is that word of mouth travels fast, it truly does. That being said, I'd be forever grateful if you'd consider letting other readers know about We Were Once Wallflowers and where to find it to help spread the word across all social media platforms. New indie authors need all the help they can get when it comes to getting people to notice their work.

I plan on getting the book edited and adding in some extra fun and games scenes for new content. I might even include some POVs from Cooper and Tyler, and maybe even Brittany. I plan to publish the book at some point and will update readers here when that happens for those who would like to buy a copy of the finished product. I'll also be looking for beta readers and ARC reviewers for those who would like to be a part of that process stay turned! Everyone here will be the first to know.

Now let's get to the good part! I have some questions for readers who've made it to the end of the story.

1) Would you like a part 2 of We Were Once Wallflowers involving Jane, Cooper, and Tyler at college? I have a bunch of ideas in mind for it, but wanted to get reader input. It could be a novella length book involving the big party and everything that happens in the days following it, or a full blown novel, where this is just the beginning. Which do readers prefer?

2) What are some kinks that you love and hate reading? I want to push all the boundaries and cross all the lines to continue the extreme feel of the next book, now that the characters are older and independent from their parents. The sky's the limit. Anything and everything can happen, even more so if Tyler is involved. (I've hinted at some of the things on the trump list that I kind of want to write scenes for, especially that community cup. That has Jane written all over it. (If you know, you know, right?) But what things would readers want to see them do and/or try? Should Jane find more guys besides Cooper and Tyler? Should the story be focused on them reuniting and fixing/working through their shared past? Should Jane be forced to choose between Coop and Ty or will they be open to letting her have both? Does Jane even want anything to do with them at all and instead she's just trying to fix her life and enjoy her college years in peace? Is Jane now going to be bullied in college and who's leading the pack? Cooper or Tyler, or are they teaming up to pick up where they left off, only now it's the college edition. Should Jane get her revenge on Cooper and Tyler and make them suffer just like they made her at the cabin? There are so many directions the story could go in, but I'd like to hear what readers would like to see next and/or their perditions.

3) There's also a two year gap where Jane is sent off to that all girls boarding school. There's a story brewing for that time frame, but it isn't just Jane's story. There's a different story I've been planning out involving new characters. It's a taboo extreme dark romance involving a student (girl) and her teacher (guy) falling into a very toxic and problematic romance involving a girl having an innocent crush for the new english teacher that leads to her kidnapping and imprisonment, the girl just happens to be Jane's boarding school friend/roommate. Like all of my work, it's controversial and very dark. Expect all the drama, pain, trauma, and shockingly vile stuff. But in that timeframe of two years, Jane can also have her own story line.

Some things I was thinking about were: Jane no longer being a wallflower when she becomes friends with the school's resident rebels called "The Strays" I haven't picked a final group name. All I know is they are the "bad" kids of the school, kind of like how Cooper and the gang were the "bad" kids at her old school. Maybe the victim has become the bully in this in storyline, hinting that her time with Tyler and Cooper corrupted her or this is just her processing all her trauma and she's rebelling while also being a 4.0 GPA student. Since it's an all girls school, does she experiment with girls now? Does she have her own fling with a teacher or staff member? Does she fall for a new guy when there's a dance thrown at the all boys academy? Again, I have all the ideas for this book, but what would readers like to see?

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section and thanks again for reading my story!